Forum

4K.tf2: (almost) one year of domination!

Created 26th October 2008 @ 22:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

TeoK

dSp\'

Cursed/4K.tf2 turns one today !
This year has been a lot of fun and success for the team. We had a lot of great moments and i’m sure there’s a lot more to come.
In my humble opinion, we basically owned the ass of the community until now :D (I must admit Kompaniet was stronger in 2007, hi weqo!)

All the competions we played:

Finished 1st :
theSGL 2fortification Cup
ESL Release Cup
ETF2L Cup 1
ESL Turbine Cup
Mix²Luxe Cup
ETF2L Season 1
EMS Season 2 Euro Qualifier
theSGL TF2 Champions League
ETF2L Cup 2
Vossey TF2 League
Enemy Down Spring Bonanzaaa
ETF2L Season 2
EMS Season 2
Clanbase Summer Cup
PCGS Online Qualifiers
PC Gamer Showdown

Finished 2nd :
theSGL TF2 Invite Official, lost to Kompaniet
LFTF2 Season 1, lost to FoF
ESL 6on6 League, lost to Wotr
theSGL A Short, Sharp, Shock#,7 lost to Wotr

Finished 3nd :
EMS Countdown Cup, lost to Syre

other :
EDTF2L Season 2, played 1 match, lost to DCSB and dropped of the league :d
ETF2L Cup 3, default lost in 4th round against Wotr
Clanbase 6o6 Ladder, 11W/1L, anyway ladders sux !

That’s 153 officials matches : 132 win, 13 draw and 8 lost (86.3%,8.5%,5.2%)

You can find the complete history here :
http://rapidshare.de/files/40768254/4K.TF2_6o6_History.pdf.html

We have won 750€ from the EMS season 2, £600 from the Enemy Down Spring Bonanzaaa and £7500 at the PC Gamer Showdown.
That’s around 10800€ total, not bad for tf2 :P

I’d like to thank all the guys who played for us : Aior, AppZ, Dagonz, Dp, Epsy, Gegon, Hymzi, Jex, Ket, Paavi, Riemu, Winny, ZyX.
and the current lineup: Abomination, bybben, Darn, Masiina, Mick, Ryb.

Cya next year !

Mick-

happy birthday us ! !!! was a fun year with the PCG LAN crowning us and closing the year perfectly….hopefully the next year will be as fun as this year !!

special thanks to Riemu , who builded the team with us (me and teok) , even if he’s a emo shit !

(haha ego+++++ )

Ypsy

Happy Birthday! Who got the money? :D
Impressive streak there. Makes me miss FoF again!

Iller

tGa

Wait, just wait.. soon you will get owned ! :-)

Happy birthday !
It is always entertaining to watch you guys play.

Darn

rockit like

gratz to TCM, uber and every other clan who has worked hard to beat 4kings , and it makes the scene much more enjoyable when theres tough competition.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Congratulations to 4K. In TF2 it seems to stay together for a year is an achievment in itself, let alone the impressive line of titles won!

N/A

RaWr ::

Hmm.. gratz I guess.. but tbh I don’t give a shit what you’ve done in the past.. It’s the present that counts, good-luck at becoming top again. ROFL People arn’t working hard JUST to beat 4K either, get over yourselves.

Darn

rockit like

yeah who cares, go druidz!

dunc

infs
dp.

BOOMting lol calm down :D

Not sure about the reasoning behind the original post but Darn was trying to balance things out and make it sound a little less.. excessively confident :) TY for that sir.

It’s impressive history, no doubt. Would’ve been a very appropriate post on your year’s anniversary I feel. As Mole says, that alone is an accomplishment. Congratulations :)

byte

When you the reach the top i believe you have the right to be arrogant and shine, the players in the team have committed themselves to playing day in day out and maintaining that skill level. This is justified with how they behave or act in my view.

Well played to 4kings for keeping together and achieving many awards tbh…

They are a force to reckon with at the top flight but don’t be mistaken they are beatable ;)

<3 teok,byb,masinna,mick,ryb and the red wine merchant himself ABOM :p

Cheers

Byte

shifty

Sir

Was going to say a bit confident :p but then read bytes post, i personally thought you might fold with the many changes but held strong over the time :}, so well done :).

Mick-

Me and Teok have to be arrogant since the others in the team are Carebears . we need to keep the french and spanish arrogance at the top ! and BOOmting , it was a post about one year of success , it’s too difficult for you to understand it since you have never won anything yet…… well , no sorry ! nice one on winning the ETF2L Division 2 title !! and about the future , don’t worry for us .

People who have meet us at the lan and talked to us know if we are arrogant or not anyway , i dont care about the opinion of people online ;)

cya in 2009 hopefully !

complx-

Kvakkistansen

happy b-day!

may it last another year!

Very nice achievement! One of my favorite teams straight from the beginning :>

Abomination

Nice post Alex someone’s been doing their homework and I’m glad to have contributed!

What’s next?… rhetorical question MORE WINE!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »