Forum

Buddies Thread

Created 18th March 2019 @ 13:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

This is the topic for registering your interest in being a “Buddy” for the Fresh Meat Challenge. Please post in this thread if you are interested. If you wish to ask a question that is related to this competition, please go here:
http://etf2l.org/forum/freshmeat2/topic-35386/

As we had a brief explanation of our new guidelines for buddies in our Fresh Meat Challenge #2 news post, here’s a more detailed explanation of the rules for buddies in this tournament.

Buddy Explanation & Rules

– A “Buddy” is a player who will offer guidance to the team.

– Buddies will be allowed to participate in the tournament, however they will be limited to the Medic class only.

– Every player that wants to participate but is already too experienced to enter this tournament under normal circumstances will have to be a buddy.

– Buddies will be responsible for creating teams on ETF2L and ensuring their roster is ready to participate in the tournament.

– Buddies will by default be responsible for organizing their team and communicating with other team leaders and admins before and during matches.

– Buddies will be eligible to win prizes if the team chooses so, however this will be limited to one buddy only.

– Maximum two Buddies per team.

– Buddies must be tagged with the appropriate role on the team profile.

– Buddies must treat their teammates with respect and not be abusive in any shape or manner, anyone who is abusive towards their teammates will be kicked out of the tournament and may also receive further punishment from ETF2L.

– Buddies must be able to communicate with all of their teammates, therefore understanding of the English language may be relevant if the team is multi-lingual.

Last edited by Bloodis,

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

add me if you’re interested in having a buddy. Only requirement: must have a couple players with anime/touhou profile pics

Antimation

ANW

Add me for the less weeby option

Add me for a buddy for some good advice, but I am only medic sooo..

Add A Reply Pages: 1