Forum

Fresh Meat Challenge #2 Question & Feedback Thread

Created 18th March 2019 @ 13:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Leave your questions and feedback here about the Fresh Meat Challenge, both head admins and league admins are able to help with what’s on your mind!

Serious questions or feedback only please.

If you need to contact an admin personally, we recommend using our Discord Server to make a League Admin request in the #admin_requests channel.

aye

hello im interested in trying competitive and how do I join teams in this challange

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Did you read the FAQ, Match guide and 6v6 newcomers guide? All these articles are accessible from the Help link on the main menu. There are also league rules and bunch of other useful info. And if you have more questions just ask here or on Discord.

Shabedooba

I’m feeling a bit stupid right now but I can’t figure out how to make a post on the recruitment section as a player. Could I get some help with that?

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Top right of the main page: Team Admin. Then Recruitment on the left. Then select all the needed info from the drop down menus. If you want to select multiple classes hold down ctrl when you click on the class.

I can’t join a team, why is that? And no the FAQ didn’t help.

Last edited by AnotherMultiTopicYTe,

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

You need to either make a new team yourself or be invited. You cannot simply join an existing team.

But how do I make a team, the FAQ thing did not help with that

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Top right, team admin, left, My teams, Create a team. Then you need to create either fun team type or 6on6. I suggest fun if you gonna have players that are currently rostered in their own 6on6 teams. As you can’t be in multiple teams of the same type at once. The rest of the options when creating the team should be pretty self explanatory. And of course at the end when you have at least 6 players don’t forget to sign up. Either from the dashboard, Competitions or direct link in the news post.

Add A Reply Pages: 1