Forum

Gunboat legalization?

Created 22nd April 2010 @ 18:30

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

franco

Why should the team who doesn’t want them always get what they want?

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from franco

Why should the team who doesn’t want them always get what they want?

+1 allowing teams to reject will just mean there not used. Team’s would rather reject the use than come up with counters for it.

Its human laziness if we can choose not to deal with something then we won’t deal with it :P.

randa

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Have you even played that game? I’ve played a quite few mixes and even those got boring quickly. I couldn’t even bare to imagine playing it every night like TF2.

Used to play it competitively actually, and I can honestly say I would still be playing it if it wasn’t full of cheats. In no way is it boring at all.

bun

Yeah go for it

Slick

Epsilon

no

sMisk

:id:

ggggggunboats!

Chaos

SIX

An official stance on this would be nice :)

tesco

mrp.

maybe this from this topic http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-8855/?recent=151353

RaCio
(Site Admin)
[GoT1]

76 days ago

Sure :)

As the gunboats are just banned because of the random drop/ craft there is no problem using them if both teams agree. But don’t forget to state your agreement on the match page.

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from Chaos

An official stance on this would be nice :)

We’ll get one towards the start of Season 8 when the newest batch of tasty rule changes come out of the oven.

kuma

actually that was a bit arrogant.

lassizci

on a horse

gief gunboats plz. Or items to craft them.

Geten

Quoted from Geten

Do not allow it. For fricks sake this is tf2. Soldiers are supposed to be support class in that they build uber and they both look after the medic. Anything else is structural discrimination/racism towards scouts and demomen and would thus make the soldier OP and shatter the total balance and harmony that now exists in that all classes are equally useful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v0YMTp3Rgc

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

Don’t. Just don’t.

DRookie

guru-JB
,(s),

Quoted from Overcow

Don’t. Just don’t.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I think they are not going to release a new rule untill the next engineer patch. That will prolly shake up comp scene again with all new unlocks :)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »