Forum

Ladder Feedback

Created 19th October 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 24 Next »

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

This might have been asked before but why is noone getting points for their ladder games?

Thanks for letting us know, we’re looking into it.

ST8

This is fixed, ladder updates every 10 minutes or so now.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I’ve added cp_gorge and ctf_doublecross to the ladder as playable maps.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

GIVE US SEPERATE LADDER TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

jeppe

sextant

Whenever my team get a challenge all i can see is:
Ladder ~1000 ctf_turbine, cp_freight 21:00 13/01/2010 14:08 11/01/2010

I cant see the name of the team that challenged us, is it suppose to be like this or is it some kind of bug, also i do only have an accept button no reject button.

RaCio

GoT²

Those are open challenges if im not mistaken

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Those are open challenges if im not mistaken

Correct – the challenges at the very top are Open Challenges :)

jeppe

sextant

Ah yes i do understand that, but isnt there a way to see wich team that has challenged me and a way to reject them since all i have is an accept button.
Maybe im dumb here, but is Open challenges something else then recived challenges?

Edit: After reading up a bit i found out what open challenges is. Maybe i should read up next time before asking a question.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Ah yes i do understand that, but isnt there a way to see wich team that has challenged me and a way to reject them since all i have is an accept button.
Maybe im dumb here, but is Open challenges something else then recived challenges?

When a team challenges you, it will show up under “Received Challenges”, which is the 3rd section of the challenges page.

You’ll see the team name, proposed maps (not final maps, but whatever was entered at the time the challenge was made), any preferred date/time. On the right of this challenge you will see “Accept or Reject” buttons. You click whichever of these you like :)

cherry

Calendar page suggestion: automatically/manually move games with verified results in a separate category or at the very least clearly mark them. I got games that were played long ago still hanging in “Schedule proposals” and “Manage events” pages, it’s turning into a mess ^^

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I’ll pass that on cherry, thanks.

I’ve updated obscure to cp_obscure_rc1 on the map list.

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/byte/cp_obscure_rc1.zip – Download link for cp_obscure_rc1

You should now be playing this version in the ladder, if you still play b4 over the next few days then that’s OK, just try and update as soon as you can. I’m getting the map pictures added for obscure, gorge and doublecross as well so that the map pages look nice again.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

I’m wondering: do you get less points for a 2-0 win on an abba map like gravelpit or gorge, compared to a 5-0 win on granary?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Na, i believe it uses some relative difference. So 5-0 and 2-0 are the same, but 1-0 is better than 4-1.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

but 1-0 is better than 4-1.

Really? That doesn’t seem right to me.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I’m not sure on the exact maths to it, but if it was done percentage wise on caps/total – then it would work like that. 100% versus 80% of total caps :]

ST8 is the man with the magic calculator.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 24 Next »