Forum

Ladder Feedback

Created 19th October 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 24 Next »

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

The website admin team are looking into these issues and trying to find out exactly what is causing them. We’ll hopefully have a fix as soon as we possibly can for you x

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Okay, here’s a thing that will hopefully fix the problems for the people having an empty drop-down box:

go to this page: http://etf2l.org/ladder/table/ , click the challenge envelope next to any team. (Try a team you haven’t tried to challenge before!) You will be sent to the challenge page. If i’m correct, the drop-down should appear (maybe after 1-2 seconds) with the team you just clicked selected. You can ofc change the selected team if you want and challenge another team.

The most important is that after this the normal challenge should be fully working again aswell.

myNax

doesn’t work :(

jason

PHX

I tried what you suggested and am still getting the unpopulated drop down lists.

Just to see if it was my machine I tried the same routine on my work computer (win xp pro, IE 8, FF & Chrome) without success. I have logged into ETF2L before on this machine.

I also tried one of my servers that has never been to ETF2L.org before (Win server 2003 & IE 7) on this machine the competition drop down isn’t even populated.

I get the feeling that this may be an account based problem rather than a browser problem. I’ll try some of the other members of my clan to see if they can manage to get a challenge set.

buranik

Still doesn’t work – I tried Opera, Firefox, Chrome (win7, clear cache). Drop-down menu is empty. We still can’t challenge any team.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Same for everybody

JackieBoy

LTG.

nnope not working

ST8

This is finally fixed, i apologise for the slow response.

jason

PHX

Cheers – now I can once more challenge teams and get my arse handed to me ;)

JackieBoy

LTG.

Thx!

myNax

aww cheers man :)

mark

k0

thanks for all!

Gas13

niveous.

Works fine, thanks.

jgmaster

BM

This might have been asked before but why is noone getting points for their ladder games?

auki

T4F

Open challenges with an date and time can be accepted hours after the scheduled time. Don’t know whether its volitional – but I think it make no sense for open challenges, when I’m looking for a match at this special time.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 24 Next »