Forum

Deny mapmakers play their own map

Created 29th September 2009 @ 17:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Daggial

fap

Who plays pickups well know how this works with Byte on cp_obscure, and i think this is probably the same with Arnold on cp_gullywash, (i don’t know who’s the mapmaker) on cp_freight and all the future custom maps that will be included in mappool.
Nothing personal with these cool guys, it’s just too much advantage for them as they know every detail of the map, specially when the map is new and nobody still knows it.

LOL! I’m serious.

Randdalf

(0v0)

We didn’t make Granary and probably know it better than Valve ever will.

Funkeh

DStM

When the yank pros played Valve’s guys early on they learnt some shit afaik, but mebbe

Brutallus

that’s just bullshit dude, why shouldn’t they play on they’re own map? It takes 15minutes even less to get to know the map ;<

Imperium

Dont really have an advantage, and the small advantage they do have is really unfair when they spent hours and hours on it? Tbh, it’s a small (note: SMALL) reward.

Zipok

If one has spent hundreds of hours to work with a map, denying his right to play it is just wrong.

Actually, letting the mapper play his own product can help you grasp the map faster. Spectate him to see the positioning and the little “secrets”, and so on. What is the problem here? :p

compton

cvx|

hahaha nice troll

Puppets

and i said “NOOO I AM NOT TROLLING”

perry

[MIPC]

Largest amount of bullshit ever stuck into the same topic, good job with that m8. Maybe the beta-testers shouldn’t be allowed to use the new droppable sandvich cause they were the ones testing it?

Norrland3000

Just made some dinner…FUCK! i’m not allowed eat it :/

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

LOL

Daggial

fap

ok…
FAIL :)

i just hate byte too much XD

this time i’m NOT serious

Springer

DAKKA

Arnold preferred to spectate, but yeah BS.

fJack

k^m

Think > Summarise > Type > Post

You’re falling at the first hurdle Daggial :<

Norrland3000

…pretty hungry now…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »