Forum

Highlander Season 15 Preseason Cup Feedback

Created 3rd March 2018 @ 21:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

I don’t think people not knowing how to play gpit should be a valid argument. This means none of the new or really old maps will come back in a season. This also means that teams with lots of creativity can do well on these ‘messy’ maps

Maxi

BRIT

Gpit fun to cast
Warmtic fun to cast

payload game seemed to take ages

Tercio

inVincible

I’d totally go for -process or product and + warmtic. This map just need a bit of polishing and can be best koth in pool.
Borneo is really cool map but it’s just too easy to hold- with proper holds all points except first can take ages to take (first point is still holdable).
Gravelpit is way different than all maps in pool. It will take season+ for teams to get used to it, although it can be really fun to play.

To sum up I think process should be removed as it is terrible in highlander while warmtic added instead.

divider

PRXSM

:)

Last edited by divider,

Nightmare

wL.

I think we should get rid of badwater and replace it with borneo. The thing I like about borneo is that with each point the difficulty to cap increases. 1st is easiest to cap, 2nd is a bit harder, 3rd is difficult but 4th is probably the hardest to cap and this is what a payload map should be like. Not like badwater where every point but roof is really difficult to cap.

Also Warmtic > process, 5cp isn’t fun in HL, only leads to rolls or stalemate fights

Foz

(ETF2L Donator)
-Xe-

Quoted from Nightmare

I think we should get rid of badwater and replace it with borneo. The thing I like about borneo is that with each point the difficulty to cap increases. 1st is easiest to cap, 2nd is a bit harder, 3rd is difficult but 4th is probably the hardest to cap and this is what a payload map should be like. Not like badwater where every point but roof is really difficult to cap.

Also Warmtic > process, 5cp isn’t fun in HL, only leads to rolls or stalemate fights

The cup was very enjoyable but it’s a damn shame if gravelpit doesn’t make it in. The map was the most interesting of them all and needs to be in season 15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2