Forum

Why are Gold players allowed in open?

Created 11th May 2017 @ 21:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Firein

“season before that team won 2 matches in Open, perhaps they improved?” The answer is no, they have changed the roster. Bad players replaced with a good ones. For example Caiz (who is the best in this team tbh) didnt play with them last season

Last edited by Firein,

WML

Who cares its Open Highlander lmao

Bliss

DMX
BRIT

Odin doesn’t he was reported before and watching his demos shows he is just good at tracking not a hacker. It’s just people complaining to compensate for losing against him.

Roster changed alot with flank switching to their mains, me joining as pyro, change of demo, change of heavy twice but our experience wasn’t really that great so open was logical.

After looking at open last season its more this season is weaker not that it’s as unfair as it is made out.

UGC experience shouldn’t count at all its a meme

“caiz and kuno on the same team can sum it all up”

Last edited by Bliss,

extrasolar

officer
TC

wtf descent are bad they have 4 good players at most and one of them is their fking pyro LMAO

if u cant beat a team of 4 players while their heavy merc spends the game running at you with the brass beast and fists of steel maybe that says a lot more about your team than theirs :thinking:

Firein

“descent are bad they have 4 good players” so are they good or bad?

Bliss

DMX
BRIT

“Fucking hell does he work at walkers or something? Damn this guy sure is ready salted. They could create some kind of challenge like Doritios did with the roulette, his could be how much sea water can u drink and eat Ready Salted crisps at the same time” ~ Austin

extrasolar

officer
TC

Quoted from Firein

“descent are bad they have 4 good players” so are they good or bad?

I have two extremely advanced tasks for you to perform

1. read my post

2. tell me how many players are in a highlander team

read the following once you have performed said tasks:

I said that 4 players on the team are good which means 5 are below average or bad

of the 4 good players one of them wasn’t playing and apparently most of his value to the team is maincalling, meanwhile one is playing pyro so he doesn’t really count
in addition the guy who replaced the maincaller hardly said anything of note in comms and ran around as melee heavy for most of the game

so in actuality you lost to a team with 2 good players on it and you’re still trying to complain about “gold players” when gold isnt actually a division anymore
besides which when it existed it always was a bunch of low mid teams at best with one top mid team in it to win it

this means you’re complaining about losing to a silver/low plat team in open playoffs which as others have already explained low plat is high silver
silver historically (in europe) has been anywhere from low to top open with like 2 low mid teams + 1 sandbag AT BEST

descent isnt a sandbag for reasons already explained to you by myself and others

this means absolute best case scenario for your argument (which is assuming I’m wrong and it has many more good players than I said) you lost to a low-mid table mid team in open semifinals
all teams who make open playoffs get promoted to mid

as per their performance so far descent is a top open team which makes them a low mid-mid table mid team

you’ve gotten top 4 in open playoffs which makes you a top open team that gets promotion to mid next season
so you’re literally complaining about losing to a team that is at your skill level

tl;dr: maptalk/scrim if you want to win things, or cry some more, idc which

Firein

“you’re still trying to complain about “gold players” Read my posts and tell me where. I will help you – i’m not. I have to say you are right, we lost to the team with one skilled player. The conclusion is that dsc are just bad team with a bad players :D That’s all from me.

Last edited by Firein,

sasami

ERCAPITANO
VR

last season we had this guy http://etf2l.org/forum/user/6983/ mainclassing in open,he didn’t even reach finals,do you guys think to be good enough to get there?
this open season was by far the easiest one,you got lucky to reach semifinals,stop complaining about “gold players” and step up your game, there will always be “sandbaggers” , just deal with it
also,there is no way you could consider Blaze’s and bliss’ team sandbaggers, last season they had 20 points out of a max of 42 ,they switched pyro,engie,heavy,sniper and med
sniper and med aside, really important classes, amirite?
they are winning every single match not because they are sandbagging, they are winning every single match because this season’s teams are really bad compared to last seasons’ teams

christopher

duplo

tbh its just me and kuno doing what we do tbh xD

noice

This has been a fun read, Thank you everybody

Senots

Hmm this is a very good question.

How come these experienced teams are allowed to play in open, but Proper Halal get moved into mid because they made open quarter finals, only to get assfucked for the first 3 weeks in mid???

admins need to give their heads a wobble fucking gasmen

kola

Tissi

I hope that open finals will be legendary!

oJ

CLARTED
YNWA.

Yeah Proper Halal getting made to play in mid because they won the Preseason Cup against a team that didn’t even make open playoffs this season was retarded

Raven ❤

nf.
9F

Well this was quite the successful post. Nothing was ascertained, people argued here and there, most people thinking ugc is such a joke and that plat means nothing in etfľ2L. It’s been a good day. Can’t say I’m surprised that this would lead nowhere. Atleast it wasn’t a huge piss party as I expected it to be.
Sorry for wasting your time.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »