Forum

Specifying main or sub in recruitment forums

Created 20th November 2016 @ 07:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

What I mean by this is that I would like the option to specify “Main”, “Sub” or “Both” when creating recruitment posts which will then be shown on the list of recruitment posts and will be able to filtered like gamemode, classes and divisions are.

I don’t know how hard this would be to implement or anything.

NeuTronas

That’s very easy to implement but I don’t think this feature would be as useful as it might be confusing for new players

shoras

Quoted from NeuTronas

That’s very easy to implement but I don’t think this feature would be as useful as it might be confusing for new players

Maybe we could create some kind of a guide to recruitment and all other stuff that pops up for every newly registered user?

ash

(Legend)
:D

I think that would only clutter the recruitment section.

Plus, the definitions of sub and main are blurred, and depend heavily on the context, the team and player, the exact time frames. I feel just using the description would be best.

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from ash

I think that would only clutter the recruitment section.

Plus, the definitions of sub and main are blurred, and depend heavily on the context, the team and player, the exact time frames. I feel just using the description would be best.

I fail to see how 3 more options for filtering could clutter the filtering section when you can filter by countries. I also assume you could still expand upon the nature of your spot in the description, I just feel it would really improve the readability of the recruitment forums as you wouldn’t have to sift through teams looking for subs, or look through people looking only for main spots only when your team needs a sub.

WML

It’d be nice to have a feature to bump your own rec posts without commenting. Saves a lot of clutter on posts.

Last edited by WML,

Add A Reply Pages: 1