Forum

ETF2L 6V6 Season 24 Preseason Cup: Unlocks

Created 28th April 2016 @ 00:10

Locked Pages: 1

Steve!

S-O

Please use this thread to offer your feedback on the possible inclusion of the following unlocks:

– phlogistinator
– eviction notice
– solemn vow
– flying guillotine
– wrap assassin

Link to the full whitelist can be found from here:
http://whitelist.tf/5706

I will be doing my best to read through this thread to take your opinions into account.
After a month in development, hopefully it would have been worth the wait.
Thanks, and have fun!

Last edited by Steve!,

scrab

please don’t give scout projectiles

Collaide

I would like to know the reasoning behind considering to add the cleaver and the paper bat

Last edited by Collaide,

Crayon

McV

i think as it is at the moment, the flying guillotine is pretty annoying. because of the cooldown time being so fast, it’s a constant (70?) damage potential which i dont think should be available from a class like the scout

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

but where else can I get my scout airshots?

Crayon

McV

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

but

no

Speedead

@

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PHLOGISTINATOR ALLOWED IN S24?
You have successfully voted for: No

seriously imagine 2 pyro phlog pushing last

Collaide

Quoted from Crayon

i think as it is at the moment, the flying guillotine is pretty annoying. because of the cooldown time being so fast, it’s a constant (70?) damage potential which i dont think should be available from a class like the scout

I agree. I don’t think scouts deserve to be able to throw this into chokes randomly. Imagine pushing badlands mid with uber advantage, and two scouts are throwing cleavers at you, two sollies + demo are spamming

Kemor

No for phlog and guillotine. Rest is shit anyway

WR

woofwoof

I honestly don’t see the problem with the pholg. The main purpose for playing pyro is to deny ubers. Phlog is basically a flame thrower with no airblast, because you get focused so fast as a pyro for your denying abilities even with airblast a pyro typically goes down in two seconds. The phlog just can’t put out that much damage to make use of its mmph. Say you do get the charge by ubering into four people, they will have scattered before you can do anything since you need to taunt in order to activate crits. As pyro is also the slowest class compared to a standard cookie cutter line-up you won’t be able to pursue either. Basically, I don’t see any problen allowing th phlog.

Locked Pages: 1