Forum

[ETF2L] Season 23 Discussion and Feedback Thread

Created 22nd January 2016 @ 23:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Popcorp

Granary is Back PogChamp TO THE TOILET (Mappool) EleGiggle

Why dont we have a map pool vote at the end of each season or start to avoid the whining and ending up with the maps we dont like to play ?

Collaide

#bringbackmetalworks

#downwithKOTH

Hot

my team asked for wednesday and thursday, our opponent asked for monday and tuesday, so thats why we have to play it tonight. Best season begining so far

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Hot

my team asked for wednesday and thursday, our opponent asked for monday and tuesday, so thats why we have to play it tonight. Best season begining so far

We can change it to your opponents date, no problem.

Hot

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
We can change it to your opponents date, no problem.

So if u can’t match 2 teams schedule (which I understand perfectly ) rule is to fuck both teams.
Alrighty, I guess the feedback thread was the wrong one to post about that.

unu

Quoted from Hot

But then it only makes sense to put it on the only neutral date, what’s wrong with that?

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Hot

[…]

So if u can’t match 2 teams schedule (which I understand perfectly ) rule is to fuck both teams.

Well, let me hear a better solution.

ash

(Legend)
:D

team leaders MGE each other!

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Hot

[…]

Do you expect us to decide what team should have an advantage?…. certainly not. (:

Better “Fuck over” both teams instead of 1, from ETF2L POV

Hot

alright, i totally diserve that, what was i thinking, dude, jesus, this is a feedback thread, dont tell em what you think

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Hot

alright, i totally diserve that, what was i thinking, dude, jesus, this is a feedback thread, dont tell em what you think

There’s feedback and feedback, if you have a better solution I’d just love to hear it. It is very easy to criticize something, but coming up with a better solution is something almost nobody ever does.
And as it currently is, the way it is is the best solution there is.

Hot

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
There’s feedback and feedback, if you have a better solution I’d just love to hear it. It is very easy to criticize something, but coming up with a better solution is something almost nobody ever does.
And as it currently is, the way it is is the best solution there is.

Dont mind me, just nostalgic of the old system i guess.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3