Forum

for the love of god, ban beggars bazooka

Created 4th November 2015 @ 00:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

This debate still going on? I thought when I posted my opinion would be treated as fact and everyone would be silent.

Muuki pls help.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Hildreth

This debate still going on? I thought when I posted my opinion would be treated as fact and everyone would be silent.

Muuki pls help.

lol u suk

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from Pete_

guys please stay on topic and say something mean about hartz!

Once again its the 6s players that know what should be discussed in HL :)

also pls dont associate voidtrinity and popcorp with beggars, I want the glorious hate all for myself.

Rick May

Quoted from Hildreth

Muuki pls help.

your ego is limitless

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Rick May

[…]

your ego is limitless

http://i.imgur.com/iMUUh3A.png

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Rick May

[…]

your ego is limitless

your skill is unexistent

Rick May

Quoted from Muuki

[…]your skill is unexistent

k

uubers

gg
gandhi is

Popcorp: TI CHE BLATJ SKAZAL O MOEJ BAZUKE TI PIDARAS VONU4IJ, TI PONIMAEW 4TO U MENJA UWE ESTJ 100 CONFIRMED HOURS NA BAZOOKE, TI GAVNO TUPOE, JA ETOJ BAZUKOJ EBAL VSEH MAMOK NAHUI!
translation: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY BAZUKA, YOU STINKING FAGGOT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I ALREADY HAVE 100 CONFIRMED HOURS WITH BAZOOKA, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, WITH THIS BAZOOKA I FUCKED EVERYONE’S MOTHERS!

Last edited by uubers,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

harosh bazooka

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Bloodis

Did anyone of you hear that there’s this fancy just recently again whitelisted unlock called Short Circuit that can destroy projectiles?

why did everyone ignore this?

apart from people that seem to think that beggars sollies only ever fire 3 rockets at a time.

Last edited by scrambled,

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Cause countering 1 shitty unlock with another shitty unlock is suboptimal.

Quoted from S@GA

Cause countering 1 shitty unlock with another shitty unlock is suboptimal.

….Isn’t that the point of hl?

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Quoted from Tomu

….Isn’t that the point of hl?

Not in my house.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

The point in my post was that it’s not said in any sort of “Holy bible of Beggar’s Bazooka” (please don’t even make that happen) that you always have to shoot 3 rockets or you won’t get anything done.

Even destroying that one rocket could help your team to evade losing too many players in seconds, even more so if you also have certain someone with your team to airblast another rocket away and then kill the soldier easily when he did all he could to attempt getting a pick with only about 40hp left.

lol hl

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Bloodis

lol hl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »