Forum

for the love of god, ban beggars bazooka

Created 4th November 2015 @ 00:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Popcorp

Quoted from dd5f

i tried using the thing for a few scrims now and it just seems lile a really situational weapon. if you arent busy doing fancy bombs with it it seems worse than stock in most situations like getting minis, 1v1s or just spamming long distances in general. but what do i know lol6s

Ofc, all you did in the official was jump like an idiot, thats not how you use it…1v1 against a soldier or beggars vs stock, beggars wins majority of the time, you can launch 3 rockets at him while he will be able to shoot only 1 at you (looking at you Josh LOL)

Ez weapon ez Life #BeggarsBros

Kappa

damneasy

If popcorp can get kills obviously the weapon is op…

Jaakarhu

Quoted from cloudy

bit late now fam

sorsa

mooz

Default rocket launcher is a crutch for bad soldiers.

Pete_

PrettyGay

Hartz’s reaction when valve introduced the beggar’s.

https://youtu.be/eoTwCA0o8Kk?t=1m9s

Last edited by Pete_,

uubers

gg
gandhi is

Quoted from damneasy

If popcorp can get kills obviously the weapon is op…

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from VoidTrinity

Live from Hartz’s dungeon.

That’s supposed to be scissors but whateve

Hi yahoo, your complaint has been received and archived for further review. Thank you for notifying us.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from kKaltUu

Hi yahoo, your complaint has been received and archived for further review. Thank you for notifying us.

dont ban it xoxo

Edit: Bump for this Quoted from Pete_

https://youtu.be/eoTwCA0o8Kk?t=1m9s

Last edited by Bloodyyy,

Lurkki

SCOOPER
MUUMIT

Don’t do it, what would ETF2L be without Hartz!!??

EmilioEstevez

GG

All the people saying “learn to counter it” must be playing against trash players (yes).

When you can jump from outside of peoples sightlines and land on the medic and instantly shit out multiple rockets, there isn’t a counter. You can’t surf it, you cant reflect it and other than hitting multiple airshots you can’t kill the soldier before he fires those rockets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sd5hwupB6Q&t=36s
There isn’t even time for a heavy to spin up from the moment the soldier is visible to the moment the medic is dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9fFaRb-d-E&t=10s
Whats the counter if you have your medic on or behind point and he hits this jump, he’s already in the air before you can see him. There are hundreds of jumps like this on almost every map (steel is about the only exception).

It’s all down to whether the soldier hits his jumps correctly (practice for about 20 mins), there isn’t a counter if you’re on the receiving end of it.

Dumb weapon.

#fuckhartz

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

And the people who say too late… it’s totally not like people were complaining before, right?

It’s obvious how bullshit this weapon is when players who struggle to get a positive k/d with a normal rocketlauncher suddenly outfrag everyone.

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

I don’t really mind it, but then again the only times I’ve played against hartz he was too busy using rocket jumper + market gardener on me to do his famed beggars stuff, maybe I just haven’t properly experienced the horror yet

Toast

WEED
S-O

Quoted from Forty-Two

I don’t really mind it, but then again the only times I’ve played against hartz he was too busy using rocket jumper + market gardener on me to do his famed beggars stuff, maybe I just haven’t properly experienced the horror yet

It’s a gimmicky, no-skill and dumb weapon that, with no real practice time, can net you easy medic picks the other team can’t avoid unless you fuck up. Against the (very) few who know how to use it, it is indeed aids. But theres no point complaining about it, because it’s never gonna be banned.

Last edited by Toast,

I thought the counter was to notice they’re running the bazooka which I understand its very difficult but I think some players in premiership can manage it and then position yourself accordingly to make it slightly more difficult to land that “ez med pick”.

Again this might be a stretch and there is no fix for the sufferring in the lower divisions to the pub launcher.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »