Forum

[Experimental Highlander One-Night-Cup #7] Feedback Thread

Created 11th October 2015 @ 16:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

ivan

TC

the only thing that bothered me was the coinflip cuz 3 rounds of gpit is possible to happen and it could take ages and my team almost lost cuz of a coinflip even tho we won the game

Chronos

BMS

Got our coinflip overturned by talking to an admin. Don’t like either version of gravelpit, blue still given 1/3 of points for free. Ashville is really fun but I wouldn’t want to replace viaduct or warmtic. Happily see it replace a 5cp though. Badwater pro is amazing and definitely better than stock badwater

Bank

Rev.
Syn

i thought g-pit was pretty fun tbh, offers a nice change to the usual formats of highlander games. didn’t really see the benefit of tony hawk added as a B-C connector, we didn’t use it to push at all and when the other team used it, it was pretty easy to spam them out with pipes and stickies

ashville’s a really fun map, sniper has less of an advantage and other classes get to shine a bit more. plays better than warmtic imo

the spawns on bwater pro are really handy but that’s the only big-ish change i can really see from playing regular

overall it was a really fun cup :]

Last edited by Bank,

Ganon

My feedback :

Gpit_pro : I liked normal Gpit and I prefer this new version.
Ashville : I think it shouldn’t be in the map pool, for me, this map is bad but that much bad.
Badwater_pro : I find both badwaters cool.

Toast

WEED
S-O

Personally I’d still like to see Gpit being dropped, I really can’t see any pro version making it enjoyable. Maps like Gullywash, Lakeside or even fucking borneo would be better than it for the season, because the map is just too random and, again, unenjoyable.

Last edited by Toast,

Doom

When and how do we get our fat prizes from cup?

Quoted from Doom

When and how do we get our fat prizes from cup?

I haven’t had any of the leaders contact me about it yet.

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…] I haven’t had any of the leaders contact me about it yet.

-contacts kKaltUu-

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…] I haven’t had any of the leaders contact me about it yet.

nice try idiot

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3