Forum

[S9] Highlander Season 9 Feedback

Created 21st September 2015 @ 15:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 Next »

Munky

AEUGH

Quoted from b33p

The short circuit is about as good as it was when it was allowed in ETF2L last time, was that around season 6?

Its firing rate for destroying projectiles is a third faster, it costs 3 metal less and it has the new attack thing on left click. It honestly feels about the same as it was pre buff/ban as it takes skill to destroy flying projectiles again.

I used to use it a lot and it allowed engineer small moments to have a large impact on the game. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcxRl9u7CCw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m12s

Edit: It was banned during/after season 5 in that abomination of a patch whicb also buffed crit-a-cola

Last edited by Munky,

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from Munky

I used to use it a lot and it allowed engineer small moments to have a large impact on the game. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcxRl9u7CCw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m12s

Watching that is why I thought the short circuit is over powered, shouldn’t be able to deny an entire kritzkrieg like that :P

Synrise

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Chronos

[…]

Watching that is why I thought the short circuit is over powered, shouldn’t be able to deny an entire kritzkrieg like that :P

But u can deny the engi with a kritz scout (or other hitscan) if the short circuit becomes the meta

Last edited by Synrise,

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Pyros can deny entire ubers!

Quoted from b33p

Better rotate pyro to the flank short circuit op

Popcorp

Quoted from b33p

Enemy Pyro’s uber countering can be countered with your own Pyro :)

Last edited by Popcorp,

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Enemy Pyro’s uber countering can be countered with your own Pyro :)

The point is Pyro’s been doing it for years and nobody bats an eye except the mention that its incredibly frustrating. An engineer countering kritz? Not remotely close because it only counters projectile kritz, not hitscan. A heavy would just kill the engi in half a sec with kritz and you can go back to the demoman if you wanted.

it’s like people forgot about season 5~6

Steve!

S-O

Only mint used it and it was never a game changer

Quoted from kKaltUu

it’s like people forgot about season 5~6

The people complaining weren’t around in season 5/6 :^)

Quoted from Steve!

Only mint used it and it was never a game changer

foxy used it lots of times on koth maps in #SDW

4hp

Quoted from Tomu

[…] A heavy would just kill the engi in half a sec with kritz and you can go back to the demoman if you wanted.

He’ll usually do the same thing with a pyro, unless he’s in a particularly good spot to airblast around a corner or whatever.

Steve!

S-O

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

foxy used it lots of times on koth maps in #SDW

What is your point? What did he achieve by using it?

Quoted from 4hp

[…]

He’ll usually do the same thing with a pyro, unless he’s in a particularly good spot to airblast around a corner or whatever.

…so?

4hp

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

…so?

I wasn’t arguing against you – engie denying kritz can’t be overpowered, it’s at best the same as a pyro, sometimes worse because the engie can’t physically push players.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 Next »