Created 13th August 2015 @ 19:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

letto

agree with kaptain on the medigun pickups

didn’t notice any of the unlocks in the cup, no problem with unbanning them

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Bloodis

…and some playing cp_dustbowl with 5CP config instead of stopwatch config, and played it as BO3 while it should be played as BO1 only.

Incorrect.

4.3.2 Winlimit: Best of 3

All A/D and Payload maps are played in a best of 3 format. This means, that the first team that wins two rounds wins the map. A 2:1 result after 3 rounds counts as a Golden Cap win.

Alas, there isn’t anyone who could fix that second-to-last area on cp_well to suit 6v6 format, the map is awesome otherwise.

Looking forward to the next stage, group games were fun.

Last edited by Clark,

Clark

SDCK!

doublepost

Last edited by Clark,

I have an idea about medigun pickups for valve.

How about the one you pick up has the exact same ubercharge percentage as your previous one, just the skin changes. Pubbers/traders get to be happy they picked up master trader’s Australium civilian grade field tested medigun whilst in more “serious” play it doesn’t impact the flow of the game so much.

It could also still make for decisions about whether it’s worth picking up that kritz or not.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

@Clark, according to one of the other admins it’s some special thing about Dustbowl only (citation needed)

I wouldn’t mind it myself with a rule like that however, it is rather deadly long to even play it a single time, let alone 3 times if needed

@yak, http://www.valvesoftware.com/email.php?recipient=TF+Team

ducky

Quoted from S@GA

[…]

Stopwatch cfg was obvious but when I asked an admin if it´s BO1 or BO3 I was told it´s BO3 (like gpit).

There have been some intern communication problems on this one.

The general rules say that any attack/defense map has to be played as a Bo3… however the admin/s running the cup intended dustbowl to be played as a Bo1, which does make sense since a 3 stage map like dustbowl can take quite a long time to finish up to 3 times.

Thing is this rule specification wasn’t included in the newspost or cup hub-page, wasn’t forwarded internally either, hence why some people were told to play dbowl as Bo3 and some told to play it as Bo1.

Mistakes can happen, we apologize and will make sure to avoid messing up in future cups.

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

This cup was meant to test how much teams can use the medigun pickup feature but haven’t seen a lot of them use it so far. People have had pointed out good pros and cons, hope to hear more about it as long as it doesn’t keep going around in the same circle.

Same goes for the unlocks. Haven’t seen any examples of the weapons being used that often. If they are too strong or not doesn’t show :(.

The BO1/BO3 deal is something we will keep a closer eye on in the future. And will make a statement on it for the rest of the cup after discussing it with some fellow admins.

Forsak3n

S

i hope you’ve enjoyed this amazing cup!

marten

TBC

Quoted from Forsak3n

i hope you’ve enjoyed this amazing cup!

ha, it is not the same as a Forsak3n cup ;)

MS

0fo
0FO

This cup was more fun than the actual 6s season. Especially Dustbowl.

corben

Last edited by corben,

corben

Last edited by corben,

Toodles

Issue?
Issue!

I hope this can be done again as I enjoyed it immensely. Dustbowl was surpisingly entertaining to play.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

obscure still isn’t that bad of a map, some maps in season are worse, like metalworks. the old snow version is def better than the 2nd grassy version imo

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

shoras

We had 1 team with 12 points and 2 teams with 8 points (first 3 places) in our group, but only one team with 8 points proceeded to knockout stages. How was this team chosen?

Last edited by shoras,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »