(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Scissors

Gullywash might just be the best HL map, and you remove it? ETF2L pls

just like ur medic LOL

Bulow

GG

Gullywash is far, far away from being the best map in Highlander. It’s not even the best map in its game mode, which itself is the worst for highlander.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

just like ur medic LOL

gullywash doesn’t have anger issues though

Munky

AEUGH

Warmtic is worse than Ashville. Sunshine is worse than gully. Both maps are okay though and map list is better than the last couple.  

Beggars and loch-n-load need a ban in my opinion. Beggars for the stupid uncounterable moments it creates. But people seem to have accepted it I guess? Loch-n-load for the insane damage it can output on certain maps. I don’t think anyone in EU has seen how much damage that weapon can output at a high level. 

Last edited by Munky,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I think if you find an unlock too powerful and want to ban it, you’re just being lazy and copping out learning how to counter and improving your game.

If the admins want our players to be lazy, go ban unlocks.

ondkaja

IKEA

Beggar’s is a noskill weapon but it’s not overpowered. In fact, for a good soldier the beggar’s bazooka is just crippling compared to stock. It’s not uncounterable and if you believe it is, it’s a problem with you and not the weapon.

Sunshine is awful in 6s and even worse in highlander, please reconsider this map being in the season.

Bulow

GG

On certain maps beggars is far more situationally useful, to the extent that it can break up the flow of a game and make it a ragged clusterfuck. It’s not fun to play against, but that’s not a reason to ban it etc etc. I don’t think it should have a place on the whitelist, but the logic seems to be to include everything so I guess nothing will happen.

Clark

SDCK!

1. No 5cp map is balanced enough for highlander, but gullywash is the lesser of three evils (two other being sunshine and process), it definitely should have stayed in the pool.

2. I don’t understand the obsession with warmtic, the snowy version (arctic I believe) looks much nicer.

3. What is the point of after season feedback, if you don’t listen to it? So many people voted for lakeside to be brought back in the pool, you should have at least considered it.

4. Thank you for keeping gravelpit.

5. Nobody will ever be able to agree on the unlock matter, I think it’s long overdue we implement a ban/pick system.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

how do you know they dont listen to the feedback or consider it???????? feed back doesnt mean that u say something and they have to implement it

Munky

AEUGH

Quoted from Hildreth

I think if you find an unlock too powerful and want to ban it, you’re just being lazy and copping out learning how to counter and improving your game.

If the admins want our players to be lazy, go ban unlocks.

By that logic why not unban all the weapons? Why not unban pomson? Bazooka isn’t overpowered it is just a clusterfuck and situationally OP. Loch-n-load pretty much one hits light classes and moves too fast to dodge for most classes. 

Both weapons have been banned by UGC so I wouldn’t say my views are that out of line tbh. 

Last edited by Munky,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Munky

By that logic why not unban all the weapons? Why not unban pomson? Bazooka isn’t overpowered it is just a clusterfuck and situationally OP.

because the admins probably dont have any reason to think about unbanning all of the weapons because nobody takes the time to make a point about them, people are too busy whining about stuff they want banned rather than looking at the currently banned weapons because they’re noo their problem.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Clark

3. What is the point of after season feedback, if you don’t listen to it? So many people voted for lakeside to be brought back in the pool, you should have at least considered it.

4. Thank you for keeping gravelpit.

These two points completely contradict each other lol

3) Listen to feedback please

4) Thank you for ignoring everyone who gave feedback and wanted gravelpit out (which iirc was the majority of that thread)

But seriously Gravelpit is amazing please never remove it

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »