Forum

[Highlander Season 7] Provisional Feedback

Created 14th October 2014 @ 22:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 21 Next »

Mista

I’m a bit late, but yeah ban the Beggar Bazooka already. It punishes your team for letting a soldier flanking you I agree, but there’s no way then to prevent him from killing your med (or almost anything else) from close range. It’s way too easy.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

lol guys imagine if spies actually still got punished for getting spotted by a pyro xD would be so unfair, right??? xDD rofl

Beggars Bazooka is a magnificent unicorn weapon, and I (as a Medic) wouldn’t mind being dropped by it.

Toast

WEED
S-O

bring back reserve shooter shenanigans

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

jake and nik you two big bitches, I’m giving feedback about the seeding system. As for the two defaults, please. We played a match and it was defaulted afterwards, and as for playing Kill Switch on steel, you can work that one out. It was an unlikely situation without provisions in the rules. Loser’s Pick with teams seeded equally would have been more fair, or a tiebreaker match. http://etf2l.org/rules/general-rules/#12

This is all just masturbation, because the system is changing, but talk about whiney little bastards sticking their noses in because they’ve fuck all better to do.

ETF2L forums and match pages in a nutshell.

Nik

MEGA$$

Who shit in your breakfast? I was clearing up something you didn’t seem to understand, “gimp”.

I didn’t know you were that upset that you lost to premtech, maybe you should’ve denied them any mercs if they had any or changed the map to process.

If you don’t like the forums or can’t handle comments/clarifications then you shouldn’t even be here, you won’t be missed.
But we’re obviously all self-pretentious gimps in your eyes anyway, right?

Last edited by Nik,

aura

Quoted from Nik

Who shit in your breakfast? I was clearing up something you didn’t seem to understand, “gimp”.

I didn’t know you were that upset that you lost to premtech, maybe you should’ve denied them any mercs if they had any or changed the map to process.

But we’re obviously all self-pretentious gimps in your eyes anyway, right?

dont be so rude, at least they didn’t remove the logs

Quoted from aura

[…]

dont be so rude, at least they didn’t remove the logs

oh boy, here we go…

Popcorp

Quoted from Nik

+1

Last edited by Popcorp,

Snooki

VDOH

So upset

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from b33p

given higher seed despite scoring fewer points in the season.

IMHO since the tie was not caused by two teams scoring the same points,

If both teams scored the same points then I agree with H2H being used to decide.

despite doing worse in the regular season. It’s bizarre.

Tell me more about how you didn’t say you had more points than them, nice insult though. Hit me hard.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from b33p

jake and nik you two big bitches, I’m giving feedback about the seeding system. As for the two defaults, please. We played a match and it was defaulted afterwards, and as for playing Kill Switch on steel, you can work that one out. It was an unlikely situation without provisions in the rules. Loser’s Pick with teams seeded equally would have been more fair, or a tiebreaker match. http://etf2l.org/rules/general-rules/#12

This is all just masturbation, because the system is changing, but talk about whiney little bastards sticking their noses in because they’ve fuck all better to do.

ETF2L forums and match pages in a nutshell.

Tied in points–>We won the official in the season—>we get higher seed,easy and justified.
“Did better in the season” by winning only 2 matches,derp.
Try again next season with Galaxy S6,better team won this time ^^.

Why dont the points go like in soccer anyways: Win one map=1 point,win both maps=3points

Nik

MEGA$$

Quoted from Scissors

lol guys imagine if spies actually still got punished for getting spotted by a pyro xD would be so unfair, right??? xDD rofl

Exaclty this. Spies don’t even bother anymore to look convincing, since they can just Deadcicle their way out.
I would suggest the spycicle gets removed, this way gunspies can still do their fancy dead ringer shit but if they get seen by a pyro they’re at least somewhat fucked.

I still prefer spies that combine the both, but who in prem can be bothered anyway.

Popcorp

Dr. Spycicle easily tracked by Mad Milk/Jarate, so there IS a counter for that weapon combo.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Popcorp

Dr. Spycicle easily tracked by Mad Milk/Jarate, so there IS a counter for that weapon combo.

but if the sniper would use anything else besides the razorback, then the spy would focus more on to the sniper than the medic

Kappa

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 21 Next »