Forum

A more liberal whitelist?

Created 27th August 2014 @ 22:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Why don’t we do like the americans and allow some unlocks that arent broken, but add the option to sometimes play things differently? I’m talking stuff like the shortstop, market gardener, sticky and rocket jumper, backburner, scoRes, some pyro flareguns, booties, deadringer, targe etc. A more controversial one would be the direct hit, which could be an interesting alternative to stock imo. It doesnt strike me as OP in 6s just because of how seldom its used in ESEA despite being allowed. yeah, airshots all day, but no splash is a big deal.

Thoughts? I’m expecting a lot of you to disagree – but keep it civil lads! :)

misiek

6v6 =/= HL

Fuxx

REMOVE

Well they did allow the Neon Annihilator…

Popcorp

They started introducing more unlocks with each season, let’s see if we get something new this season

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Tom Spillfat

shortstop, sticky and rocket jumper, backburner, some pyro flareguns, deadringer,

Pls no.

Last edited by Max,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from misiek

6v6 =/= HL

soon…

Quoted from Permzilla

soon…

No.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Demoman unlocks should be allowed or you’ll have the same midseason panic when they nerf stickies.

Setlet

It would be possible to add every worthless unlock just to make the whitelist look more liberal, but what’s the point?

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

soon…

All Heavy unlocks allowed soon?

buy dragon minigun

Popcorp

allow Market gardener, so that Roamer class becomes much more fun 8)

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from fraac

Demoman unlocks should be allowed or you’ll have the same midseason panic when they nerf stickies.

This is actually an interesting thought. The sticky nerf is supposed to come, I doubt Valve will consider current seasons when it does. Who knows how the nerf will look like.

Quoted from Selek

[…]

Who knows how the nerf will look like.

Stickies can’t be detonated before they hit the ground or splash radius ramp-up are my guesses.

Marf

Strejk

Quoted from Selek

[…]

This is actually an interesting thought. The sticky nerf is supposed to come, I doubt Valve will consider current seasons when it does. Who knows how the nerf will look like.

Stickies get removed from the game and Demoknight will be stock.

On topic: I don’t care about useless/highly situational unlocks, but some stuff is seriously broken in 6v6 or changes the way it’s played too heavily, like Dead Ringer, Reserve Shooter, Direct Hit, Loch’n’Load, etc.

I’d really like to see the Market Gardener whitelisted though. Just for the heck of it. (But I guess it’s too bugged right now with the bunnyhops)

Last edited by Marf,

Phnx

Quoted from Popcorp

allow Market gardener, so that Roamer class becomes much more fun 8)

like there is not enough braindead roamer mains.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »