Forum

[ETF2L] Theme Beta Feedback

Created 31st July 2014 @ 22:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

CHERRY

Moved the banner and removed the background. Still trying to find out better colours, but we’ll see.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

It does not make sense now. Background color is also a bit off

How about dark background and lighter boxes

BTW

I cannot get rid of this box

Advertisements directly fund the prizes for our competitions. Please consider disabling Adblock!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j35j5gs8qah3lw8/screenshot-beta%20etf2l%20org%202014-08-21%2012-39-57.png

nvm disappeared now O_o

WYSIWYG is a bit broken too, can we possibly get some raw, plain text option to it?

No, those lines above were not supposed to be links, but new line is not clearing it

Last edited by CHERRY,

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

Registered teams don’t show on the new theme’s profiles, you can only see membership history. They broke like 2 days ago or so.

CHERRY

Quoted from Lyrete

Registered teams don’t show on the new theme’s profiles, you can only see membership history. They broke like 2 days ago or so.

Noticed, I already asked emb if I should fix it.

Last edited by CHERRY,

eppz

MEAT

Steam profiles aren’t correctly linked on the beta version. Going onto a steam profile via that players etf2l profile won’t take me to that players profile. 
This doesn’t happen on the standard site. 

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

This was a temporary issue while we migrated the site to the new SteamID format. It should be resolved now.

Popcorp

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

Quoted from Popcorp

CHERRY

Quoted from Menty

[…]

This is not related to beta at all :d

sorsa

mooz

With the new theme, i can’t see nations cup #5’s cup stage. What’s up with that?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from sorsa

With the new theme, i can’t see nations cup #5’s cup stage. What’s up with that?

The menu’s on the beta work under a different system, we just forgot to add it onto the beta. Did that now.

eppz

MEAT

I would like for the main column to be centered, reason being that when you scroll down far enough that the second column isn’t displaying anything it simply looks wierd not having the field centered. An issue with doing this thought is that the left side would look empty. A simple solution for that side-problem would be to move over certain fields from the right column to the left one, such as the “Welcome ePPz”-thingy, news and streams(+ you could totally sneak in another ad on the left side). 
Just something I realized after using the new theme for a while. 

neon

:think:

In recruitment section, you cant sort by name, classes, div etc…

Also I don’t like having to scroll all the way down in rec section just to choose a country, could those be grouped together better at the top of the page?

On the front page it would be good to be able to see the big news things better, maybe by moving the events/whatever thing to the right?

When browsing forum topics I think the stickied posts should be more distinct, to make it easier to find topics with new entries, maybe darker background?

Last edited by neon,

Collaide

Too much space for no information at all.

Zoop

Arr!

Flags pl0x.
Fix the Northern Ireland flag. http://beta.etf2l.org/forum/user/105178/ Its just a shitty UK one http://beta.etf2l.org/forum/user/106173/.
And also i wish you could add a Israel/England flag, Since im from England but living in Israel.
Maybe just add a feature where you can select 2 countries in the edit profile area,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »