Forum

[ETF2L] Theme Beta Feedback

Created 31st July 2014 @ 22:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Bren

I feel theres a lot of wasted space, idk it just could be more compact is all.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Bren

I feel theres a lot of wasted space, idk it just could be more compact is all.

seconded.

http://i.imgur.com/V6f7VQm.png
versus
http://i.imgur.com/7q8Nxt9.png

I can’t quickly check someones profile for the info I need on the new layout because of the spacing

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

I was really looking forward to the new site, but I find myself using the old one now. Like e-thug suggested, please change the colourscheme, I can barely read anything.

Another request I have, is to change the textcolour on things like wins/losses/draws, the teampages as they are now, are extremely boring to look at.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Will there be an option to keep the old theme?

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

i really like the idea of mobile integration however i never found myself having difficulties using the current theme/layout

for the sake of completeness heres some screenshots of bad scaling like the banners in the news and that something in the lower right corner of forum posts (both formats landscape and portrait)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/he1uagdabstznne/AACTelJfZuF4RiLCZhNDhRiva

//EDIT: using chrome on android 4.4.2 if that matters

Last edited by .Constantine,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

If you’re fixing ‘posted by’ on rec posts you should also make it a link, because now if the leader hasn’t joined his own team you have to search for him.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I couldnt find a submit results on the matchpage after a match had been played. Not sure if this is intentional.

private_meta

STDs

I haven’t read the entire thread since I last posted, maybe its already here: you cannot scroll the events frame with the mouse wheel, you have to manually drag the scrollbar.

private_meta

STDs

Also, Website Time is wrong. For example, if it’s 01:55 in (24h clock) it shows 24:55, which is wrong on two accounts, it’s the wrong time and the wrong display format.

Herr_P

IKEA

Just a minor annoyance I just realised: Any chance that we can get days instead of weeks / months / years on the teampages (Time since registered and team history). By the time that dates are listed as years its just so vague that the info is basically useless.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Herr_P

Just a minor annoyance I just realised: Any chance that we can get days instead of weeks / months / years on the teampages (Time since registered and team history). By the time that dates are listed as years its just so vague that the info is basically useless.

You can hover over the fuzzy dates to get a full timestamp.

private_meta

STDs

All this ‘hover with your mouse to get useful information’ is a true and major pain in the ass. I hate having to hover for the info that is actually of any proper use.

And please dont argue with ‘other sites do it’ because that does not make it any less of a pain in the ass.

Last edited by private_meta,

L-iNC

Make the main navigation drop down menus open with css instead of js.

And overall the theme feels like there’s lots of space in wrong places and you have to scroll a lot to find any information.

CHERRY

Fixed user info overlapping on small devices aswell as the table not fitting on user/team pages by hiding unnecessary contents.

mttokki

Tikor

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
Not sure what you mean, but Team Admin widget takes you to your profile by clicking avatar. Edit My Profile and nickname in wp navbar works the same on both versions.

First, whoops, took a while to notice I had posted, I was bit drunk. Yea, I noticed the widget bit too late, like I said I was drunk. I still see it kinda silly that all the three links takes you to the same place tho. Maybe it’s just me who’s too used to get into wp admin and etf2l profile from the top right menu.
It’s not a big deal tho, especially after I noticed the damn widget.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »