Forum

[ETF2L] Theme Beta Feedback

Created 31st July 2014 @ 22:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Henghast

open
bobs

I dont see a reply function at the bottom of a forum thread

Using an older version of Windows Internet Explorer at work (couple of years old I think I can’t remember atm) and the text does not scroll with the borders. Meaning I have white text on a light blue background. I dont really enjoy trying to read like that.

CHERRY

Quoted from Henghast

Using an older version of Windows Internet Explorer at work (couple of years old I think I can’t remember atm) and the text does not scroll with the borders. Meaning I have white text on a light blue background. I dont really enjoy trying to read like that.

Microsoft doesn’t support Windows XP after 11 years, why would we?

On a serious note if you could provide a screenshot I could try to do something however keep in minthat other things might be broken too :D

Last edited by CHERRY,

CHERRY

Quoted from zoob

Looking good. I would only change 2 things:

1) Site seems to look a bit less cluttered with solid colour background. Darkening the background or blending it with a dark colour could also help.

2) Large logo/sponsors area makes content start halfway through screen, making it a tad smaller helps. Have to scroll way down to see forum activity.

Example picture

Done (the second)

Last edited by CHERRY,

NeuTronas

Not compatible with mobile devices :/
Using: Nexus 5

Last edited by NeuTronas,

CHERRY

Quoted from winterz

[…]
I’m using a motorola moto x with a 720×1280 resolution.
The current site: http://www.imgur.com/BSMK1iJ
The new one: http://www.imgur.com/BN3Kf13
I don’t mind using the desktop version of the site on a mobile phone.

Fixed this part, forums seems to have few problems aswell that I will be taking care of.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I think the user and team popovers could benefit from some additional info:

* Time since user was last online
* Time since user/team was created

CHERRY

Made forum posts look more phpBB colours need adjusting, but you may write you opinion about the change in general :]

mttokki

Tikor

Didn’t read the whole thread so I’m not sure if it’s mentioned already but there’s no link to your profile on top right. Both, your nick and ‘edit my profile’ links takes you to the page where you can make a rec post and stuff.

ash

(Legend)
:D

http://www.prntscr.com/48sasu @mtokki

Last edited by ash,

CHERRY

Quoted from mttokki

Didn’t read the whole thread so I’m not sure if it’s mentioned already but there’s no link to your profile on top right. Both, your nick and ‘edit my profile’ links takes you to the page where you can make a rec post and stuff.

Not sure what you mean, but Team Admin widget takes you to your profile by clicking avatar. Edit My Profile and nickname in wp navbar works the same on both versions.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from CHERRY

Quoted from Henghast

Microsoft doesn’t support Windows XP after 11 years, why would we?

On a serious note if you could provide a screenshot I could try to do something however keep in minthat other things might be broken too :D

It’s actually on Windows 7 but yeah I’ll see if I can get some screen grabs on Monday and see if there are any other issues. I didn’t really look much.

doesn’t fit well to lower resolutions (800×600 here) – I don’t really expect you to support such low resolutions though I guess

CHERRY

Quoted from Henghast

[…]

It’s actually on Windows 7 but yeah I’ll see if I can get some screen grabs on Monday and see if there are any other issues. I didn’t really look much.

If it’s IE9 everything not working is considered a bug and we’ll be fixed :]

kindred

myx
SDCK!

is it just me or is the new Finland flag a little off compared to other nordic cross flags? 

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

i prefer the new forum post layout but make it a white background with black text pleaaase

it’s easier to read the comments and it makes the background feel less busy because youre drawn to the bright background

http://beta.etf2l.org/cups/nations-cup-5-home

look at that, it looks so nice

Last edited by Starkie,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »