[PG]

fuck engineers

SgtGala-vine

WUHOTF

Quoted from wpminnows

fuck engineers

Could’nt resist huh?

Jesse James

First thing you must know, before you open a thread is, that the TF2 community is against the Engineer class. All nerfes are well done, and all upgrades makes the class overpowered. The simple explanation is, they hate sentries. They are weak and skilless and can’t counter sentries. Every season, there is a discussion about “OMG WRANGLER OP BAN”

Now back to your suggestion. As an Engineer Main, I have to tell you, that Valve ruined a perfectly balanced unlock for engineer with the buff.

An engineer is able to 1v1 heavy. Heavy still wins, but engineer deals too much damage to him.

Soldiers with gunboats and Demomans get countered hard by engineer. The weapon is overpowered, and this makes me sad :( I loved to use Short Circuit.

However, you can see the new way though. Since someone using short circuit can’t use wrangler, a spy + sniper can destroy a sentry from long range. On Short Range, Heavy + Medic combo or an übered Pyro will destroy sentry easily as well. We didn’t get a single rocket on sentry is not an excuse in my opinion. If you can’t destroy the sentry, it is not the short circuit’s fault.

I see the big problem on attack engineer. I played a couple of lobbies, and I was a part of the combo… I got übered instead of the heavy and it was a really succesfull push.

So… worth a trial I guess.

Sadly, noone will accept that. There are too many Demo + Soldier mains who already are crying because of wrangler.

Last edited by Jesse James,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Jesse James

However, you can see the new way though. Since someone using short circuit can’t use wrangler, a spy + sniper can destroy a sentry from long range. On Short Range, Heavy + Medic combo or an übered Pyro will destroy sentry easily as well. We didn’t get a single rocket on sentry is not an excuse in my opinion. If you can’t destroy the sentry, it is not the short circuit’s fault.

This only works below div 4

kaidus

WiK?

ur dumb, sc is dumb

Henghast

open
bobs

What is there to discuss really? It’s clearly retarded in it’s current form.

unu

Quoted from Henghast

What is there to discuss really? It’s clearly retarded in it’s current form.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I don’t see the Short Circuit returning to ETF2L without serious balance changes, sorry.

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

This only works below div 4

Scissors stop having the same opinion as me

Jesse James

Well, looks like the only possibility is to open a support ticket, or an open petition for the renerf of SC.

Like at Crusaders Crossbow, if enough people participate, Valve will change his mind :)

walters

Just learn to play against new engy, that’s all!

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from emb

I don’t see the Short Circuit returning to ETF2L without serious balance changes, sorry.

Thank the lord. Also what Kaidus said.

Pls lock, head admin has spoken.

Last edited by Gubbins,

Asaaj

Yeah no as long as the thing isn’t getting nerfed, leave it out. It’s ridicolous now, it didn’t need the firing rate at all. Without the firing rate it is actually acceptable.

aimanfire

[VS]

someone programmed a bot to hold the valve rocket launcher. the engineer can counter all of the soldier’s rockets and kill him.

there is absolutely no reason why this should be in highlander. you don’t need evidence for this. just use it in a pub. use it in MVM, i’ve seen a team of 6 engineers beat the hardest level of MVM with short circuits.

Please ban it. plz. :(

Popcorp

Quoted from Asaaj

Yeah no as long as the thing isn’t getting nerfed, leave it out. It’s ridicolous now, it didn’t need the firing rate at all. Without the firing rate it is actually acceptable.

no it’s not, even without fast firing speed it’s still OP, with old Short circuit you had to count every shot and predict when Demo/Soldier going to shoot, even without Firing speed you can just press and hold M1, 5 metal is not that much

Lets hope they bring back old SC

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »