Forum

[HLS5] Provisional Feedback Thread

Created 6th October 2013 @ 17:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

It perfectly balanced, dont touch my Sandman! If you cant reflect Balls (and Cleaver), ask Steve to mentor you

If you are aiming the ball for me, you are wasting it anyways.

When a scout can render a heavy useless without any effort, a weapon is unbalanced.

Also, cp_speel4lyf

++ xoxo gpit and turbine

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

those maps are fine by me. GJ

Popcorp

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

If you are aiming the ball for me, you are wasting it anyways.

When a scout can render a heavy useless without any effort, a weapon is unbalanced.

Also, cp_speel4lyf

So you say Sandman is more annoying that Atomizer? Atomizer is x3 times more annoying than Sandman, if you can kill scout easier with Sandman, Atomizer scout will give you nightmares ( for soldier at least )

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

So you say Sandman is more annoying that Atomizer? Atomizer is x3 times more annoying than Sandman, if you can kill scout easier with Sandman, Atomizer scout will give you nightmares ( for soldier at least )

Sure, I miss a ton of flares on scouts because they have that extra jump, but nowhere near as gamebreaking as when your heavy get’s stunned during a push. Renders him completely useless, and it takes little to no effort to hit that ball. Extremely OP imo

Frowny

TLG
peace

Holiday Punch is banned because it works through Ubers iirc
Cleaner’s Carbine is downright OP, finish off low health spy and then railgun the med? nothx

As for maps, Steel is actually pretty fun. I used to hate it but I don’t mind it any more. GPit on the other hand… *shudder*

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

RIP colony.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from SabaSaba

RIP colony.

:<

anti2

Quoted from SabaSaba

RIP colony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISauRJrQjg

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from SabaSaba

RIP colony.

:(

irfx

EPA

Quoted from SabaSaba

RIP colony.

tf2 is dead

aura

Quoted from irfx

[…]

tf2 is dead

rip nuts
rip snsd
rip kiberzona
rip ilita
fuck infused

Last edited by aura,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

There was no reason to drag it on anymore. I would have been the only member left from the original HCC lineup. Our roster had changed quite a lot during the past two years. It was becoming Légion étrangère.
Losing furbo, zoob and possibly rouhe on the same week was the last straw. Have fun replacing these mates.

Better to end it before people start getting angry.
End of an era, indeed, but it lasted three and half years.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

http://etf2l.org/matches/29165/

Neva 4get :(

Asaaj

Well isn’t that some shit

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »