Forum

[HLS5] Provisional Feedback Thread

Created 6th October 2013 @ 17:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »

Henghast

open
bobs

Was thinking it was a little strange the page had nothing on it.

Zimmer

Quoted from unu

chessclub and stacked :D:D:D:D

They are getting good results in UGC, although the teams they been meeting haven’t always had the full roster. So it’s fair to give chess and stacked the chance in div 1

Alex_jj

Quoted from unu

[…]

Can you name better teams from div 2 ?

Last edited by Alex_jj,

Payne

Quoted from Alex_jj

[…]

Danish Community Swingers

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Alex_jj

[…]

Breakfast Club?

Carlos Kaiser

All those teams with broken etf2l links
All those teams that are listed twice

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Apologies for the fairly late divisions, it’s my fault as I haven’t had internet for the last month and have been relying on public wifi. It’s all sorted now though so everything else should run smoothly.

Alex_jj

Quoted from Toba

[…]

Breakfast Club?

They’re good,but they’re not that strong as other 8 team in div1.

Last edited by Alex_jj,

Candle

Huh. Last season teams like Fair Enough and Spirits in a Shell were struggling to get in div 1, and they didn’t even manage to get in, while they pretty much deserved to – and now we have at least 3 teams that are far worse than SIAS/FE were in freaking div 1. Judging by these, only premiership is a div that doesn’t have any shitty teams that don’t deserve to be there. If you want to make it like that, that all divs are shit except prem, sure, but don’t leave SIAS behind in div 1 at least, then.. seeing how they’re definitely stronger than at least 2 teams from prem and most likely stronger than 1 or 2 more on top of that, and could do at least well against all others.. – and way above almost all “div 1” teams. The tons of shitty players that will now refer to them as “div1” bothers me quite greatly, honestly. It used to be div 5 players calling themselves div 2/3 and now it’s going to be div 1.

Last edited by Candle,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from unu

[…]

I hope you’re fucking kidding, would like to advice you to go look into the UGC ranks if you haven’t done so.

Quoted from Toba

[…]

Breakfast Club?

We have never lost a scrim to breakfast club, and we have played them 5-6 times. They’re good, but not div 1. Sorry.

Anyways division 1 and prem looks nice, excited to see how well the new prem teams will do. GL :)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Toba

[…]

Breakfast Club?

Why?

If I remember correctly, it wasn’t even close the one time we played, and we have a better record than you.. I don’t get it

Quoted from Candle

Huh. Last season teams like Fair Enough and Spirits in a Shell were struggling to get in div 1, and they didn’t even manage to get in, while they pretty much deserved to – and now we have at least 3 teams that are far worse than SIAS/FE were in freaking div 1. Judging by these, only premiership is a div that doesn’t have any shitty teams that don’t deserve to be there. If you want to make it like that, that all divs are shit except prem, sure, but don’t leave SIAS behind in div 1 at least, then.. seeing how they’re definitely stronger than at least 2 teams from prem and most likely stronger than 1 or 2 more on top of that, and could do at least well against all others.. – and way above almost all “div 1” teams. The tons of shitty players that will now refer to them as “div1” bothers me quite greatly, honestly.

Not sure what makes you an expert on his, not having played any of the teams recently and all… then again we haven’t played SIAS since they picked up korv… but I already explained why I think SIAS wouldn’t get into prem even if it was true.
Quoted from Tuto

[…]
I hope you’re fucking kidding, would like to advice you to go look into the UGC ranks if you haven’t done so.

chessclub and stacked are pretty much the only teams who really care about doing well in UGC. Not that I would want to take away from their performance, as far as I know stacked have been working the hardest to improve out of all the teams and I respect that. Also we actually considered dropping UGC because of the lackluster competition, so it’s good some teams are working on raising the bar…

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Schmuse

[…]but I already explained why I think SIAS wouldn’t get into prem even if it was true.

Not that i disagree with you at all, but would like to read the reason for this, could you link to it please?

Candle

Quoted from Schmuse

[…]
Not sure what makes you an expert on his, not having played any of the teams recently and all… then again we haven’t played SIAS since they picked up korv… but I already explained why I think SIAS wouldn’t get into prem even if it was true.

I’m in touch with things even if I don’t play, you know – and it’s not an opinion, it’s a fact – anything less than prem is now shit – and SIAS should be in prem because they’ve won quite a few games recently against prem teams, convincingly even, and it’s simply embarrassing for them to be put in the new, shitty div 1. Much like they were supposed to be in div 1 last season, got denied, and then left etf2l for that season. I would know because I was leader at the time.

It’s a shame that the whole UGC-everyone-going-plat bs happened in etf2l too.

Last edited by Candle,

Quoted from Tuto

[…]
Not that i disagree with you at all, but would like to read the reason for this, could you link to it please?

http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-27338/page-10/#post-475215

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »