I still don’t get why the new version of Snake won’t be used

because it hasnt been playtested

AnimaL

thats the first time a new version would not be prefered/used to older one

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

It was because there was no stable version, it was still a WIP.

Might as well say it, choiie confirmed g7 is the final version and we will use the updated snakewater. Will be announced at some point.

Last edited by Permzilla,

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from Permzilla

choiie confirmed g7 is the final version and we will use the updated snakewater. Will be announced at some point.

That’s great, thank you spermzilla ;-) !

Last edited by BenBazinga,

Smyther

X

Quoted from Permzilla

It was because there was no stable version, it was still a WIP.

Might as well say it, choiie confirmed g7 is the final version and we will use the updated snakewater. Will be announced at some point.

:D

Still wish metalworks was a little later in the season, but I can understand that you’re trying to match it to ESEA’s map rotation.

Pls gpit, no metalworks.

Maffi

REVERTO

i want gpit back aswell

skyro

#SaveMelee

FUCK METALWORKS LEL

but srslor, gpit

Drunk : )

IdPT

gpit plz!!!

Kaneco

Quoted from AnimaL

They all need special counters if you cant see please get out of div5

You are everything wrong with this community. Please remove yourself from this thread.

Also, talking about the guessing game, I never know whether the enemy is running uber or kritz to mid, I guess kritz should be banned heh?
Sorry but that’s a non-excuse .

Almie

pwn!
gum

Guessing game? Well guess what: I think spy should be banned because its a guessing game whether the other team is running him or not. Right? NO. 99% of the time a team is running spy, you can expect it, because spy is most viable in some situations and if you know that, you know when a team would benefit from running a spy and then you can expect him. Its called “meta-game”, people keep throwing that word around here a lot, wonder how many of them know what it means.

Now about unlocks:
– no guessing game, its either predictable (for example Scottish Resistance) or not a big deal (“oh my god that soldier is using black box, now i need to completely change my whole mindset because of that” -nobody ever)
– NA scene is has been playing with unlocks i would like to see for quite a while now, youre trying to tell me the NA scene is so horrible thanks to that, that its impossible to play there?
– no, we dont need to either allow everything or nothing so new players are not confused, even most pubbers understand pompson is broken, stop thinking of them as if they were literally braindead

Also if anyone tries the “argument” that low div players shouldnt have a say in this, it will be ignored (at least by me)

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Almie

Guessing game? Well guess what: I think spy should be banned because its a guessing game whether the other team is running him or not. Right? NO. 99% of the time a team is running spy, you can expect it, because spy is most viable in some situations and if you know that, you know when a team would benefit from running a spy and then you can expect him. Its called “meta-game”, people keep throwing that word around here a lot, wonder how many of them know what it means.

Now about unlocks:
– no guessing game, its either predictable (for example Scottish Resistance) or not a big deal (“oh my god that soldier is using black box, now i need to completely change my whole mindset because of that” -nobody ever)
– NA scene is has been playing with unlocks i would like to see for quite a while now, youre trying to tell me the NA scene is so horrible thanks to that, that its impossible to play there?
– no, we dont need to either allow everything or nothing so new players are not confused, even most pubbers understand pompson is broken, stop thinking of them as if they were literally braindead

Reading this thread since my last post I thought about several rebuttals of restricting unlocks (i.e. the status quo). Well, Almie took them right out of my… fingers, so I will full-quote them.

The most important one for me: It’s apparently not problematic in the e.g. NA scene, why is it in the ETF2L, the only TF2 league in the world that is so severely restrictive? http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Competitive_item_restrictions

Quoted from Almie

Also if anyone tries the “argument” that low div players shouldnt have a say in this, it will be ignored (at least by me)

Why should low div players get a say in it? does FIFA ask a hobby team for changes that affect the stars? Does a toddlers opinion have the same weight as your professor when you’re doing maths homework?

And yeah, I’m not a good player, despite playing for around 10-11 seasons and no I don’t get a say because I have no idea what I’m talking about and neither does anyone else below the top tier.

But its fun to try right?

accless

cp_

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Why should low div players get a say in it? does FIFA ask a hobby team for changes that affect the stars? Does a toddlers opinion have the same weight as your professor when you’re doing maths homework?

Those don’t refer to themselves as communities as far as I know.
I’m not saying you have to listen to low-div input but good and well-based arguments should be considered no matter who made them.

edit: Besides, pretty sure opinions are split at the higher divisions as well

Last edited by accless,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »