(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Fuxx

Why can’t we be friends?

Because you dont shut up.

mana

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Fuxx

I could keep on arguing but I’d rather not drag this on and on and on for the sake of avoiding redundancy. After all, there is a saying that says “arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded” (not saying this to offend, so if you feel that way then I’m sorry, that was not my intention) so I’m going to go ahead and drop out of it. If you want to take this as you coming out victorious over the argument then, well, so be it, however I’ll have to state just one last thing and that is this: Epsilon and/or Prem div in general does not encompass the entirety of etf2l. You have to look at the big picture, at the league in it’s entirety.

I feel like my previous post pretty much covers all that needs to be said about the Pyro class.

I don’t care if I “win” an argument, because I play in NA. It’s not my scene that’s getting affected, but an illogical argument is an illogical argument. In short, I have no motive or incentive for winning or losing arguments because it’s not affecting me. It’d be nice if you would actually sit down and have a logical conversation, because that’s all I care about when I’m posting. Outside of playing the game, I want to encourage good discourse and connections between the scenes.

The thing about asking Prem players (equivalent to NA’s Invite), is that THEY are the innovators and executors of meta changes. What they choose to do and how they analyze the meta definitely influences the rest of the league, whether or not you care or like it.

EDIT: I should also add, none of this personal, I don’t even know who you are and hence I have no opinion of you. If you’re aware of who I am you would also know I’m quite good friends with a decent amount of EU players.

EDIT2: The last thing I want to add is it’s incredibly dumb when people attempt to discredit an argument by saying “it’s just an opinion”. There’s a huge difference between crafting a well-informed, sharp, and concise opinion versus a mushy, poop-covered, ad hominen laced knee-jerk reaction. Can opinions be wrong? No, but they can still be bad, especially if you’re forming those opinions from incorrect facts.

Last edited by mana,

accless

cp_

Quoted from Fuxx

http://static.tumblr.com/v4vvd40/m75lmpfhe/tumblr_llgaeahjah1qiyqyfo1_500.gif

I posted that because I knew how it could be misinterpreted and I genuinely do not wish to offend. I have no reason to be petty over something like this.

Why can’t we be friends?

We can!
I don’t mind people arguing about pyro/unlocks/whatever at all as long as we’re all being reasonable.
What I do mind is people making fun of the paralympics, the mentally disabled -in the same utterly dumb sentence no less- and then assuming that people will still take you seriously after that.

quell

UbeR |

tbh people complain about unlocks only cause it makes stuff a bit more difficult. adapt and win. not like pyro is a match for good scouts/sollies/demoman.

will probably suck for low div players though. i know im gonna have fun in div5!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13