Forum

[Highlander Season 5] Feedback Required!

Created 22nd July 2013 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

anti2

howbout a ctf_converge? imo good map

droso

o/

Quoted from Permzilla

as you know irfx, the season is longer this year -> more weeks more maps

what extra maps would YOU like to see then?

Please, for the love of god, remove barnblitz from the map pool.

On the top of my head: badwater, lakeside, viaduct, upward, granary/process, gravelpit and an other payload map (maybe swiftwater) please.

Last edited by droso,

EmilioEstevez

GG

Please no more granary/gravelpit. They are terrible in HL.

Munky

AEUGH

One map a week.

Badwater, Upward, Gullywash, Steel or Gravelpit, Viaduct. Then for the final two weeks Barnblitz or Swiftwater and Ashville or Process.

Python

Quoted from droso

[…]

Please, for the love of god, remove barnblitz from the map pool.

On the top of my head: badwater, lakeside, viaduct, upward, granary/process, gravelpit and an other payload map (maybe swiftwater) please.

quell

UbeR |

badwater, upward, steel, barnblitz/swiftwater, viaduct, lakeside, gully/process

ashville is shit and so is arctic

Last edited by quell,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

I have inside information on a new version of barnblitz being released, i’ve heard it has improved the map.

i don’t really see the problem with 5cp + koth in the same week. 5cp is 30 minutes standard, koth map assuming the maximum 6 minutes ~ish per round means that maximum is about 30 minutes too. Total is ~ 1h. I fail to see how thats a problem, if teams aren’t organised then it’s not ETF2L’s fault.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Permzilla

I have inside information on a new version of barnblitz being released, i’ve heard it has improved the map.

i don’t really see the problem with 5cp + koth in the same week. 5cp is 30 minutes standard, koth map assuming the maximum 6 minutes ~ish per round means that maximum is about 30 minutes too. Total is ~ 1h. I fail to see how thats a problem, if teams aren’t organised then it’s not ETF2L’s fault.

highlander is notorious for starting late. some teams more than others. swapping between maps makes for more delays than waiting between rounds of say, payload.

it’s not your responsibility teams start late, and that out of 18 ppl playing there is a high chance of someone causing delays, but you can take that into account!

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Permzilla

Generally the map layouts in 5cp are just nothing short of awful for Highlander and plain and simply aren’t fun to play (granary, granary and granary in particular). Personally I don’t mind most koth maps, though.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

Please no more granary/gravelpit. They are terrible in HL.

Explain.

Gpit is a great tactical map. Encourages actual teamwork and strategy…

droso

o/

Quoted from Permzilla

I highly doubt any amount of work will ever make barnblitz even remotely decent.
Its layout has way too many flaws to start with. :<

Last edited by droso,

Tuto

8-)

yeah let’s just add cp_badlands to hl now we’re at it

VinuJ

Yh, cp_badlands would actually be quite a nice addition to Highlander if it happens :P

irfx

EPA

Quoted from VinuJ

Yh, cp_badlands would actually be quite a nice addition to Highlander if it happens :P

Actually it was played on ugc season 3, back in january 2011, ah good old days

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

1 map per week please. For teams playing in UGC, 3 maps in 1 week is just a bit much. Please take into account the highlander community and not just the ETF2L community.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »