Forum

How about a no-whitelist funcup?

Created 12th July 2013 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I’ve watched the “Unlock Championships Grand Final” casted by Arx and Beta ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pgkSNgGSIQ ) , and couldn’t help but notice how fun it looks.

How about a multi-week 6v6 funcup, standard ETF2L rules with no whitelist, either during the summer or in early September?

Last edited by emb,

quell

UbeR |

no.

honestly that’s a really dumb idea. most of those unlocks have NO place in 6v6. you can have fun in pcws/lobbies all you want with modified whitelists but why should etf2l be the place for dicking around? if you want unlocks go play highlander :S

Last edited by quell,

quintosh

wL.

how about full vanilla cup

WLAN-Kabel

[CWC]

no-whitelist will never be standard in seasons but it could be a fun cup
so why not?

Last edited by WLAN-Kabel,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from quell

why should etf2l be the place for dicking around?

Why shouldn’t it be? We’ve hosted all sorts of ridiculous cups, for no purpose other than to let our players try something new and have fun in the process.

Funcups do not need to be prototypes for new League formats – they can be little more than a source of unadulterated entertainment.

Last edited by emb,

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from quell

no.

honestly that’s a really dumb idea. most of those unlocks have NO place in 6v6. you can have fun in pcws/lobbies all you want with modified whitelists but why should etf2l be the place for dicking around? if you want unlocks go play highlander :S

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx342/ryancorven/FAN%20Network/PicardDoubleFacepalm.gif

Mista

I’d like to see it happen.

unu

Sounds like fun, would be great to see some new strats.

I wouldn’t want to play medic with pomson allowed though..

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from unu

I wouldn’t want to play medic with pomson allowed though..

BUT QUICK FIX + ROCKET JUMPER/STICKY JUMPER?!?!?! DDDD====

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

I’d say DO IT!

Python

yes plz

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Fuck a fun cup. Have a no-whitelist serious cup!

No whitelist for Season 16.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

It was fun because nobody wanted to win, just messing about. If people actually want to win you will face the most horrible tactics possible abusing all sorts of terrible weapons and it will be a huge fuckfest in which you contract aids and die.

Plysse

http://www.reactionimage.org/img/gallery/1886670033.jpg

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Sideshow

It was fun because nobody wanted to win, just messing about. If people actually want to win you will face the most horrible tactics possible abusing all sorts of terrible weapons and it will be a huge fuckfest in which you contract aids and die.

How do you ever expect Valve to balance the weapons if you never play seriously with them? They gave us a big balance patch, now we must reciprocate.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »