Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

juan

adios

cp_orange_x3 pls

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Chaplain

This seasons map pool has been the best ever, and although I miss gpit I know if its added again I will never pcw on it and when the official comes it will last 2 hours. I would rather anally ingest a rake then have gpit back.

Truest words in this thread.

Continental

Barroliano

Granary, best map ever.

Less Badlands, perhaps?

Setlet

There is already less Granary

Why there are only 2 granaries in season 14 but 3 processes?

Selek

Dr. med.

Maybe I’m spoiled from playing HL as well as 6s, but IMHO granary is bland and worthy of being replaced by a non-5CP map (gasp, I know).

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Selek

granary is bland

I laughed really hard.

juan

adios

Quoted from Continental

Less Badlands, perhaps?

are you drunk?

Asbak

[DU-R]

Quoted from Setlet

There is already less Granary

Why there are only 2 granaries in season 14 but 3 processes?

Koala

Think from time to time we should allow soldiers to have some fun as well :)

Last edited by Koala,

Setlet

Also, Wireplay removed Granary for… VIADUCT??

inb4 ETF2L does the same next season.

Last edited by Setlet,

Dazrovia

remove bland for viaduct and process for warmfront pls

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Koala

Think from time to time we should allow soldiers to have some fun as well :)

When do the medics get to have fun huh, huh? Answer me that. All you combat class players so selfish, godammit.

Ultiduo cup No.5 anyone?

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

My ideal map pool from a spectator’s perspective would be something like:

Badlands + Gullywash (fast paced CP).
Snakewater + Process (medium paced CP).
Granary + Obscure / Freight (slow paced CP).
Gravelpit + A payload map* (beat the clock games).
Viaduct + Another KotH map* (King of the hill).

* Unsure of the exact maps. Obviously a payload map would be an issue, and maybe a new one would need to be created for 6vs6 play, but in terms of relating competitive play to public players, payload should be included somewhere. Maybe one of those payload maps where both teams try to push the same objective different directions (they are pretty intense in highlander!).

As always my suggestions will be unpopular, but in my opinion, crowning the best TF2 team in Europe shouldn’t be about which team is best at bombing a soldier onto a medic, or rehearsing 3 different role-outs better than your opponents. The team that takes the title should be able to cope with diversity, show adaptability, have superior teamwork, map control and awareness, and strong deathmatch skills.

But gosh.. casting half of those maps would be awful.

Last edited by AcidReniX,

Kaneco

Quoted from AcidReniX

My ideal map pool from a spectator’s perspective would be something like:

Badlands + Gullywash (fast paced CP).
Snakewater + Process (medium paced CP).
Granary + Obscure / Freight (slow paced CP).
Gravelpit + A payload map* (beat the clock games).
Viaduct + Another KotH map* (King of the hill).

* Unsure of the exact maps. Obviously a payload map would be an issue, and maybe a new one would need to be created for 6vs6 play, but in terms of relating competitive play to public players, payload should be included somewhere. Maybe one of those payload maps where both teams try to push the same objective different directions (they are pretty intense in highlander!).

As always my suggestions will be unpopular, but in my opinion, crowning the best TF2 team in Europe shouldn’t be about which team is best at bombing a soldier onto a medic, or rehearsing 3 different role-outs better than your opponents. The team that takes the title should be able to cope with diversity, show adaptability, have superior teamwork, map control and awareness, and strong deathmatch skills.

But gosh.. casting half of those maps would be awful.

Why would it be awful to cast viaduct, or even gravelpit? Gravelpit is awesome and very exciting to watch / play. I imagine casting it wouldn’t be that much harder… Annd viaduct is way more fun as well from the spectator and player side, and no big stale situations so probably your only problem is never being able to take a break :D

Monkeh

Quoted from Kaneco

Gravelpit is awesome and very exciting to watch / play.

I heard a lot of complaints about the i46 final being very boring during gravelpit.

The end is always fun but the middle bit can be very dull.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »