Forum

Season 14 Unlocks.

Created 26th December 2012 @ 02:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

It would be cool if we could find out asap so that people can prepare for the next season properly :)

IPZIE

SUAVE

lets practice at christmas and new year -_____________-

alba

duplo

Omg, people whine soo mych on unlocks, i bet its just mainstream to do that. I love the 6th cup unlocks because the game gets more “intense”. I deffinately think unlocks would be an improvement but ofcourse just a few.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from IPZIE

Let people practice whenever they want and can, but give them the tools to do so. I am pretty sure the admins are sitting on the decision and/or news post longer than needed already.

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from ash

[…]

Let people practice whenever they want and can, but give them the tools to do so. I am pretty sure the admins are sitting on the decision and/or news post longer than needed already.

You already have the tools just use 6th cup whitelist..

And how fcking long you need to prepear to adjust into few items that dosen’t even have that huge affect to anything really

Last edited by Limp.,

Quoted from IPZIE

No hdd no skill

I don’t want to lock this thread, but its redundant. When a decision is made, it will be announced via news post as soon as is humanly possible, so if you can, muster up some patience and wait for that.

Random

iveR

+1 for the cup’s whitelist

AnimaL

Quoted from Chaplain

I don’t want to lock this thread, but its redundant. When a decision is made, it will be announced via news post as soon as is humanly possible, so if you can, muster up some patience and wait for that.

in the mean time, can we just fight about it?

Coco

[d¿s]

Why do these threads keep following us, it’s like a curse.

maidos

because the admins doesnt give us a fixed date when they decide on the unlocks maybe? people will just start speculating, whine and discuss otherwise.

Discussing this with the other etf2l admins is fine but you still need to let us know you made a decision by giving us a real date.
You will see these kinda threads otherwise.

wpminnows

[PG]

i think the force of nature should be allow,because it lets scout jump more,but he doesnt have as much shots. thanks for reading

toota

swole.

Quoted from wpminnows

i think the force of nature should be allow,because it lets scout jump more,but he doesnt have as much shots. thanks for reading

Are you trying to be funny ?

Sheepsi

SOAS

Quoted from toota

[…] Are you trying to be funny ?

i hate this question
you can just not respond if its not funny you asshole

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from wpminnows

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »