Forum

Request: Etf2l app

Created 29th May 2012 @ 20:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

you nerds know you want one for your android/iphone.

Cizeer

ofc we do

Maniac

If there is an interest for it, i can knock one up over the summer?

List what you’d want in it

2nuts

hook a brother up

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

being able to go to

recruitment section
Posting on the forums(?)
Going to matchpage, using wildcard etc
a tab for the recent results

You can do these with your phone browser already but it’s annoying navigating around.

poxie

Quoted from 2nuts

hook a brother up

brother shoulda gone space camp

wrock

vier

timetable :D
tables in general
and ofc the blog

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Maniac

If there is an interest for it, i can knock one up over the summer?

List what you’d want in it

Instead of one “official implementation” it would be cool to have an API for these things (player, teams, season tables, recruitment etc) so we could build own Apps / Websites etc. This would promote third party software built around ETF2L greatly. Please take this in consideration.

eRB

+1

F2

Danmark

news + forums (+ results + season table)

Jarppa

Feacon

This of course is against the original suggestion but how about a mobile version of ETF2L.org? (m.etf2l.org etc.)

It might be easier to create and administrate, plus the admins don’t need to sweat about people getting angry when the app isn’t available on a certain platform as the mobile site works on all platforms.

Alternatively, the design of the site could be more http://designmodo.com/responsive-design-examples‘responsive’[/url].

EDIT: I’ll leave this here for inspiration. A lots of good stuff have been made with Backbone.js lately.

Last edited by Jarppa,

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Hope nobody minds, I’ve moved this to the feedback & requests section.

I like the sound of this though, a number of admins are considering wasting our summer on it…

dunc

infs
dp.

integrate non-etf2l stuff too; vanilla cast announcements etc

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Jarppa

Alternatively, the design of the site could be more http://designmodo.com/responsive-design-examples‘responsive’[/url].

I found it funny that a page about ‘Responsive’ web design took over 12 seconds to load and made 230 HTTP requests.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

this part of the forum is DEAAAAD

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »