Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

darkness-07

IBMF

fuck all of you

Last edited by darkness-07,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Server rental is a contract between you and a server provider, it has nothing to do with a league.

Also £18 amongst 9 players is £2 each. If you can’t afford that, you probably shouldn’t be playing games, owning a computer, or even having electricity in your house.

Edit: In fact, you had 12 in your roster – so make that £1.50 each. That’s the price of a few sweeties for you.

Last edited by d2m,

wwww

ISIS
Panopticon

facepalm at this post

Huzzy

You have a 12 man roster and you cant afford to chip in £1.50 each.. You probably have spent more than that on keys and in game items lol

darkness-07

IBMF

fuck you cunts. thread closed

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Gonna be blunt, no-one gives a shit about your life story.

Quoted from darkness-07

i am not happy to pay for the server rental. to be perfectly honest, i think it should be the teams that didn’t turn up with enough players that should pay. they wasted my time. they wasted my teams time. they wasted the time of their own teammates that could be bothered to turn up. it should be their responsibility to pay for their lack of action

Rofl. No.

Use it as a learning experience and be glad it’s not the TFC days back in 1999-2002, where servers cost £47.50 a month to rent from Jolt or £60 a month from Burstfire.

Last edited by d2m,

octochris

(0v0)

and this is etf2l’s fault… how?

darkness-07

IBMF

fuck you, thread closed

darkness-07

IBMF

fuck off

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from darkness-07

i was making this post to ask admins, not some stupid kid who probably gets full access to his parents money. i dont like taking my parents money. i prefer to be independent and pay for stuff myself. im 16 and i have 2 hours a week.

money doesnt grow on trees kid, you cant just pull £20 out of nowhere.

d2m you fucking lazy little kid

it’s not like you have your own business or anything

Quoted from darkness-07

[…]

for letting people who cant even be bothered to turn up to the matches enter the tournament and waste everyones time?

i’m sorry that we don’t have any psychics on the admin team

please just shut up this is really embarrassing to watch

Last edited by octochris,

darkness-07

IBMF

fuck off

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from darkness-07

[…]

lazy kid? my week is so full i can only do 2 hours a week at work and still be completely knackered. i barely have time to play on this anymore

i was actually agreeing with you that d2m is a lazy 14 year old with his own business

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from darkness-07

[…]

i was making this post to ask admins, not some stupid kid who probably gets full access to his parents money. i dont like taking my parents money. i prefer to be independent and pay for stuff myself. im 16 and i have 2 hours a week.

money doesnt grow on trees kid, you cant just pull £20 out of nowhere.

I’m almost twice your age and run two successful businesses. Sit the fuck down son and stop crying that you made a financial booboo.

There is nothing in the absolute shit that you have posted that has anything remotely to do with the league. In addition to that, this forum is not Crimestoppers, but dear god I really badly want to see the conversation you have with the teams you feel ‘owe you payment for your server’. Please conduct this over Skype and record it.

Stop embarrassing yourself, please.

Last edited by d2m,

darkness-07

IBMF

end of fucking discussion

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Enough of the money stuff please. It has been pointed out a few times now that team structures are entirely down to the team themselves, ETF2L has nothing to do with that.

The Season 2 medals will be distributed soon after we distribute the Season 1 medals. We are miles behind schedule on that, and any further news will be on the front page, or in the “When do we get the medals” thread, found http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-20257here[/url].

As for how your season went, it’s unfortunate, but there isn’t much we could have done differently about it. This season and last season we have noticed that 6v6 teams with any competitive experience do seem to fare far better than anticipated (e.g. my own div5 team made it to div3 somehow). Season 3 won’t be for a few months now so in the meantime we will consider ways in which to prevent experienced teams rolling the lower divisions.

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »