Forum

[HL S2] Unlock Feedback

Created 29th January 2012 @ 23:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

unu

One thing I was wondering. Is High-five taunt allowed? Since it can be used to peek around corners I was just wondering.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

We weren’t aware of such a glitch, any chance of a better description about it?

If it allows you to go to third person mode and fire I do suppose that is a glitch and we would likely ban people doing THE GLITCH not doing the High Five taunt.

unu

Quoted from Hildreth

We weren’t aware of such a glitch, any chance of a better description about it?

If it allows you to go to third person mode and fire I do suppose that is a glitch and we would likely ban people doing THE GLITCH not doing the High Five taunt.

I mean like on badwater when BLU has capped third and respawn closer. A RED spy can stand below the ledge outside that spawn and wait until he see a team member from the opposing team come out the spawn and backstab them.

Last edited by unu,

Beef

Dawson

If the taunt offers a free 3rd person pov, without the drawback of being stuck taunting, we’ll probably ban it. We’re going to investigate this, thanks for pointing it out!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Isn’t it the same as taunting? While you are in the high five poae you can’t move, although its up to you how.long you hold thr pose for.

Beef

Dawson

Thats exactly it, you can decide how long you’re immobile. You can get free vision of certain places without the downside of being stuck taunting.

Also there is a number of bugs with the taunt which made us decide to just not risk it.
*You can enter opponents spawn using the taunt
*You can take a teleporter with 2 people if they taunt on top if it.
*You can go into civilian mode with the taunt

rottencat

PLM

Instead of making spy’s life pleasant I would not mind if spy class is banned at all. Being invisible and having infinite life is not very pro. I don’t understand why Dead Ringer is not banned and Bombinomicon, Bootie Time, Jingle Belt are.

Ok, seriously speaking I don’t support class banning but I’m against item bans.

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

unban spy-cicle.

Setlet

The Reserve shooter has some horrible bugs. For example, if you airblast a player from top (like when you are jumping) to the ground (He doesn’t go air) he will take minicrits FOREVER from the Reserve Shooter, unless the enemy jumps, which isn’t a good idea if you see someone with that weapon. I think the stair bug is still up there aswell.

The weapon is also much superior to shotgun or flaregun, but I don’t think it’s gameplay breaking (Pyros are bad overall)

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Sorted

Last edited by Jazz,

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from rottencat

Ok, seriously speaking I don’t support class banning but I’m against item bans.

All of them?

Quoted from Wolf :D

unban spy-cicle.

Why?

Quoted from Setlet

-snip-

If he’s right and the Reserve Shooter bugs are still not fixed, I agree it should be banned. Debate about whether such-and-such is OP is all well and good, but a broken weapon is a broken weapon.

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Quoted from almightybob

If he’s right and the Reserve Shooter bugs are still not fixed, I agree it should be banned. Debate about whether such-and-such is OP is all well and good, but a broken weapon is a broken weapon.

Tbh the bug really doesnt happen that often. In the game ive played against reserve shooter the bug isnt game changing. Pretty much all of the kills people get with it are legit. No reason to ban it.

And spyicle…please keep banned so a BS weapon on CTF maps and also totally counters the pyro.

Last edited by Jazz,

aura

And degreaser…please keep banned so a BS weapon on any map and also totally counters the spy.

fixed

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Reserve shooter still minicrits on jumping (not airborne) targets.

Machina still pierces through ubers and sentries at full charge.

Not sure why these have been unbanned in the first place, UGC banned them for good reason.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10