Forum

[S11] Unlocks Feedback Thread!

Created 15th January 2012 @ 13:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »

Beef

Dawson

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

So we’re not getting any official feedback then? If the admins as a team want to avoid discussing this subject (no actual feedback from the admin team in the week this thread has been here so I’m assuming they aren’t intrested) why create this thread in the first place?

I appreciate you voiced your personal opinion but there seems no reason to give feedback regarding any of the unlock rules if we’re not going to atleast get some response as to whats going to happen with that feedback.

Hi, the admin team does read this thread and takes all feedback into consideration. You are all welcome to continue this discussion in a civilised manner.

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Beef

Hi, the admin team does read this thread and takes all feedback into consideration. You are all welcome to continue this discussion in a civilised manner.

That simply isn’t good enough. All this talk of a new-found transparency and the admin team is as opaque as ever if this thread were to be believed. Key questions, directed at the admin team, still go unanswered and it isn’t enough to say that you’re just reading the thread when the the discussion demands answers.

Quoted from Trane

So are you playing in season 11 djc?

OK.

TF2 is dead, didn’t you get the memo? If the doomsayers were to be believed, people like your teammate mettbroetchenstyle are why.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from mettbroetchenstyle

(…)
and yes, its a difference to play against the original. reaction time + way to move your mouse. so, with normal rl, there is always one way which take you longer than the other way to rotate yourself for shooting behind, not with the original. ok, you´ll say its not even a sec so why care? just because of the tiny little thing that you could press space to jump and dodge or you aint got the time for it. its a slightly difference, but at least it is a difference.

(…)

disregarding that it’s complete nonsense…it’s also theoretically wrong.

If you’re directly behind the soldier turning to the point where the rocket would hit directly actually takes longer with the original. I pretty much always turn to the right to look behind, as thats my common mouse movement for rocketjumping. Left-Turns feel weird.

Trane

Quoted from Vali

TF2 is dead, didn’t you get the memo? If the doomsayers were to be believed, people like your teammate mettbroetchenstyle are why.

Wait what I don’t even.

I hate it when I’m not certain if I’m picking up sarcasm or not. Mett plays pub/trade all hours of the day and then 6vs6 in the evening, he’s the keenest guy I know :D I think he’d be pretty upset and bemused to learn he killed the game.

Quoted from Vali

yes sir, i kill the game! and all because im amused about whiners… sorry for that :)

Quoted from slate

[…]

disregarding that it’s complete nonsense…it’s also theoretically wrong.

If you’re directly behind the soldier turning to the point where the rocket would hit directly actually takes longer with the original. I pretty much always turn to the right to look behind, as thats my common mouse movement for rocketjumping. Left-Turns feel weird.

hmkay, than im wrong with my oppinion, could happen. tbh, i thought i can get a logical argument and for me it was it. but im glad to see that someone could give a normal post back and not starting trolling instead like some others do… ;)

Last edited by mettbroetchenstyle,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

shooting from the centre just feels weird

AnimaL

Quoted from Enef

shooting from the centre just feels weird

no, according to the d5 insight in here thats the feeling you get when your aim increases

Tearmisu

Unban Bonk Juice and I will love you ETF2L <3

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Enef

shooting from the centre just feels weird to me

Fixed. Your preference isn’t shared by everyone.

Mr.Fruit

Allowing bonk would be nice :).

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Fixed. Your preference isn’t shared by everyone.

I don’t remember saying it was? I think my post was clear enough without anything added to it, maybe that’s the problem? People seem to think that EVERYONE wants the original, when in reality its a small, but vocal, minority.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Enef

[…]

I don’t remember saying it was? I think my post was clear enough without anything added to it, maybe that’s the problem? People seem to think that EVERYONE wants the original, when in reality its a small, but vocal, minority.

The majority are indifferent. That’s hardly a counter arguement.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The original is not a reskin. It has different attributes to a normal RL no matter how small, its banned purely to stop the flood gates of people asking for other things unlocked “but you allowed the original!!OMG”

Here’s the answer, before the game ask your opponant “can i use the original?” if most are for it or indifferent as to be believed then im sure it’ll be allowed in every game, whats the problem?

AnimaL

Quoted from Enef

[…]

last time there was a poll it was 50/50 with like few % more for banning it, so it got banned on pixel

also, tapley, since when asking for other reskins (for instance festive weapons that DID get added to whitelist) would be bad thing?! etf2l keeps adding reskins and stupid hats to whitelist, it just seems some baddies in admin team think that shooting from middle is so game changing that it would cause different game outcome or makes soldier op compared to normal rocket launcher…. thats the only reason why banning it makes sense

Last edited by AnimaL,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Tapley ❤

The original is not a reskin. It has different attributes to a normal RL no matter how small, its banned purely to stop the flood gates of people asking for other things unlocked “but you allowed the original!!OMG”

If there are unlocks similar to Original in that they have no noticeable effect on the current 6v6 balance then you’d have a point. If there aren’t, then whats stopping you from stopping those arguements by explaining that it upsets the balance of the current 6v6 too much and thus won’t be included. Heck, you could copy paste your replies to those requests from old unlock feedback threads with minimal effort involved.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »