ijswezel

swimp

Quoted from Enef

Down with gravelpit, up with anything that isn’t gravelpit

get out
gravelpit owns

Out with freight, in with foundry. :[

Vode

I’m not a fan with this particular map pool.

I always enjoy the new map in every season, since there isn’t one I get to look forward to the inevitably overplayed maps including the damnright boring POS that is Gullywash.

…though I am happy that Gravelpit remains…

Last edited by Vode,

wwww

ISIS
Panopticon

I think , about 50% teams didnt want to play gravelpit last season , and they changed it for another map. Really , it would be better to play turbine than gravelpit. imho

baerbel

trick17
trick17

the current gully version has a gamebreaking disadvantage for the blue side:

http://www.abload.de/img/cp_gullywash_final100u61tp.jpg

you cannot jump on this ledge on blue side but you can on red. therefore remove freight from the map pool and replace it with turbine. thank you.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from baerbel

the current gully version has a gamebreaking disadvantage for the blue side:

http://www.abload.de/img/cp_gullywash_final100u61tp.jpg

you cannot jump on this ledge on blue side but you can on red. therefore remove freight from the map pool and replace it with turbine. thank you.

I agree with this infallible German logic.

I literally still can’t wrap my head around etf2l’s stupidity. You’d think that after 10 seasons they might nail the map pool for a change. For all of ESL’s flaws, at least the map pool made sense. And what’s up with the admins complaining in this thread? Are you all CanFo’s bitch (I agree with what Kaidus said on the pirate radio stream: he just seems to be really dumb or a massive troll (no offense) ??)

Last edited by Koeitje,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from ThePledge

Two things I like to say about all this, well maybe three.

1. The community has spoken, complaining about maps will never work ;)
2. It seems that when there’s such a big difference in map vote percentages, making the top 6 official seems weird. Not only is the percentage between the top 4 and the rest huge (>17%), but the difference between option 5 and the least chosen map, is the same (16%). This makes me think that creating a map pool of only four maps seems a lot better than six.
3. Has the Gpit bug been fixed yet? Else it seems stupid to include the map either way.

If any of the admins can shed some light on point #2, I’d like to discuss this properly ^^ Feel free to pm me on irc as well if you feel like wasting some time discussing tf2 issues :D

– Patrick

———————————

Posted this in a response to the newspost. Figured I’d put it here. Obviously the “Foundry is the decider map for every playoff” rule is stupid. I can put some arguments here, but I think someone else who is not a forum retard will do that for me. Thanks in advance.

I can confirm this. The top 4 maps rate very high, #5 rates above average (3 is the average), I can’t recall #6 but I believe it was below average.

I’ll have to check the correlation between division and gravelpit, but I’ve got the feeling it’s more liked in the higher divisions.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Ghostface

spire

I think you’re all just a bunch of whiny bitches. Oh nooooo I hate that map remove it please. I love the other 5 but I CAN NOT go over my principles and play a map that I dislike oh God no. Who cares if other people like it my opinion matters more.

Same goes for unlocks.

I’m out. Go to sleep. All of you.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

OMG, can’t believe I’m gonna do this….but…

Ghostface +1 and right on maaaaan.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Monkeh

OMG, can’t believe I’m gonna do this….but…

Ghostface +1 and right on maaaaan.

It is a map that had already been removed due to the issues with it. Maybe it’s better in the lower divisions due to players/teams being less consistent?

It’s like punching yourself in the face, realising it kinda hurts and then doing it again a week later cause things might be different.

Last edited by Koeitje,

ijswezel

swimp

Quoted from Koeitje

It’s like punching yourself in the face, realising it kinda hurts and then doing it again a week later cause things might be different.

just an aside to the silly maps talk, but this might be true because one time you punch yourself in the face and you break two of your fingers and dislocate your jaw. but when it’s all healed you go to do it again and there’s a drrring noise and super mario bitcoins spew out of you in a circle and go all over the pavement and start flashing and dissappear and before you know it you’re homeless because you no longer have enough bitcoins to pay the rent or buy bit tuna to feed the cat

cause and effect, man

right carry on arguing guys

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

It is a map that had already been removed due to the issues with it. Maybe it’s better in the lower divisions due to players/teams being less consistent?

You see it as a flaw, I see it as tactical genius.

Quoted from Koeitje

And what’s up with the admins complaining in this thread? Are you all CanFo’s bitch (I agree with what Kaidus said on the pirate radio stream: he just seems to be really dumb or a massive troll (no offense) ??)

We are not allowed to have our own opinion? Most of us hate freight with a passion, but evidently more people want to play freight than e.g. Foundry and a lot of people wanted to see it back.

There’s a lot of people who are going to play freight like that, Canfo is simply the first to actually state it openly.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »