Forum

fixed map pool

Created 8th January 2012 @ 17:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Why do you still insist on choosing the maps for the poll? It’s ridiculous and you get complaints about it every time, but you never have map nominations.

AnimaL

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
And you, sir, apparently actively deny your brain the possibility to understand what’s the deal with organizing a mappool. The admins will never make everyone happy at once, so for crying out loud, give yourself a chance to get a clue about what might the decision process look like when there’s 300+ teams to satisfy.

hahhahaha
tbh etf2l admins are best at making their own brain explode with all this unneed complexity

spliting rules for divs has allways been an option that etf2l keeps ignoring, so ha ha ha

Ja1si

element //

kenny is right

arty

kenny is right

Ozeron

QT
element //

kenny is right

alrein

element //

Kenny is right!

rndmr

I am actually fucking angry at all those retards letting shitters vote for maps we are going to play

GRANLANDS
GPIT
TURBINE PRO
GULLY
VIADUCT / SNAKE

AND U HAVENT EVEN ADDED VIADUCT AND TURBINE TO MAPPOOL FUCKING PISSERS

rndmr

damn this is just wrong, tf2 has like 7 good maps and we have to choose 6 so it means dropping only 1.

so why would u put shit maps into mappool and drop the good ones?

irfx

EPA

Quoted from rndmr

I am actually fucking angry at all those retards letting shitters vote for maps we are going to play

rndmr

2nd account is so 2nd

Quoted from Kenny

admins, i can suggest

NO!

ashkan

Please calm down.

atomic-

ban kenny XD

Last edited by atomic-,

Keyro

Cheater

Yes i think that turbine_pro and viaduct were totally conceivable options, more in my opinion than freight, baz or old obscure.

Last edited by Keyro,

Hellfish

Quoted from Kenny

look at football. they change map pool??? no , because if you always change it, its so obvious that tf2 will never grow up like cyber sport.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Keyro

Yes i think that turbine_pro and viaduct were totally conceivable options, more in my opinion than freight, baz or old obscure.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »