Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 19th September 2011 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Enough of this. All players are welcome as long as they are aware that they have to play at European times (20-21.30 CEST).

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from arc

A lot of div1 teams riding in there by their old names and fame.

and yeah, I’m no expert but n2o should probably be in div2 instead of punchline or something.

http://www.excello.net/match/6539/

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from CanFo

Enough of this. All players are welcome as long as they are aware that they have to play at European times (20-21.30 CEST).

Can you make sure they know that then? So often they offer unreasonable times its ridiculous.

Gladia

DA!

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

http://www.excello.net/match/6539/

aha!

Pedman

sextant

We wanted to play in div6 but have to play in div5, damn you world!

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from skiter

[…]
even russians don’t wanna play with russians except if enemy is really nice one and not 12y.o. douchebag :)

Lol, poor russians.

Also, to the people complaining about divs, i understand if you feel you should be 2 divs higher or something, but if you were put in a div 1 lower than you feel you are good enough, just win all the games, war vs people in the div you want to be in, build up screenshots and then make your case next season.. We feel we could do div4, but we were put into div5 so thats our plan..

Swarlz

Thats it – I’m starting my own league thats only allowed White English Protestants to play in
It shall be called WASPTF2L
gonna be sick

http://smithsunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/GTFO-Bob-Barker.jpg

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from dodgydogman

…just win all the games, war vs people in the div you want to be in, build up screenshots and then make your case next season.. We feel we could do div4, but we were put into div5 so thats our plan..

No, no, no-no-no-no! You’re doing it wrong. Immediately start a thread complaining how you beat loads of div 4 mixes and even gave a div 3 team a good game once. Mention that you’re gonna roll the living shit out of the poor, poor people in your group and that the admins will see just how wrong they were to dare to deny you your rightful place in div 4. Lose first map and fold.

Honestly, will you never learn?

Quoted from Swarlz

Thats it – I’m starting my own league thats only allowed White English Protestants to play in
It shall be called WASPTF2L
gonna be sick

http://smithsunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/GTFO-Bob-Barker.jpg

Wow. Please do. Just … please, PLEASE, do this. Never mind the Russians, the French, if we only could get rid of the British I would’ve wept tears of joy.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Rudi

[…]

Wow. Please do. Just … please, PLEASE, do this. Never mind the Russians, the French, if we only could get rid of the British I would’ve wept tears of joy.

I agree, the brits are the biggest fags in this community.

Monkeh

Quoted from Rudi

Ahem, please allow me.

*if we could only get rid of the British, I would weep tears of joy.

There you go, if you’re going to insult us in our native tongue, please try to get it right :P

Quoted from Rudi

[…]

Wow. Please do. Just … please, PLEASE, do this. Never mind the Russians, the French, if we only could get rid of the British I would weep tears of joy.

Monkeh

Of course you could say:

*if only we could get rid of the British, I would weep tears of joy.

or even:

*if only we could get rid of the British, I’d weep tears of joy.

They both work too. Your choice really.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from CanFo

please add this to the ruleset!

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

please add this to the ruleset!

Finns always have to play late :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »