Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 19th September 2011 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

xzr

Quoted from arc

A lot of div1 teams riding in there by their old names and fame.

and yeah, I’m no expert but n2o should probably be in div2 instead of punchline or something.

old names make good games

Quoted from p0Le

:/
My team is wining div 2 teams, giving a damn fight to a div 1 and raping div 3 teams easily,
so how can we be div 3?
I’m sorry admins, but you did a really bad job on this one. Teams that should play in div 2 play in 3 and teams that are low div 3 playing div 2. kewl.

You have to be kidding me! You actually manage to copy your whine and argument from season 9. You demanded div 2 last season aswell, went on to loose 2 matches and then folded.
Do you think this may have anything to do with the admins decisions?

Good job on the seedings admins, looking forward to this season.

Mordi

≧◡≦

wooow people whining about getting in a bad div, just fucking win your division with ez instead of complaining then, jeez… you’ll even get a medal on your team page! :D

empty

great job admins, thanks!
we appreciate that

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

[…]

You have to be kidding me! You actually manage to copy your whine and argument from season 9. You demanded div 2 last season aswell, went on to loose 2 matches and then folded.
Do you think this may have anything to do with the admins decisions?

I’d also like to point out his entire team was banned on several occasions from Pixel Pickup for being below the skill requirement.

Our standards weren’t particularly high.

Ordinator

tuhi

Really nice divs, prem gonna be hot.
Also lol@”we beat div1 teams!!!1give us div2 spot!!1ffs!!!”, lol yeah, div1 teams of a season that got almost no top teams in it.

Vaskie

BulletClub

Quite happy with the div we were placed, the only issue is having Russian teams on it. I thought you guys were going to put them on the same div. Not everyone can play at 18 and 19 CET. It’s gonna be fun organizing all the matches this season :)

skiter

WDW
starlight

oh yes it’s all bout russians!

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from wolve

[…]

And then KP went on to get rolled in div3 in the next season.

We played 1 game with our full lineup.
And 2 games with only 5 players :D

Sketch

MM

still not sure why there are so many rus teams in EUROPEAN tf2l. there is literally a big enough Russian scene for their own massive league. i just dont understand it makes no sense.

ping isnt that much of an issue with most rus these days either its just the playing times. i think we are quite lucky in our div with available times to play. it should be relatively easy to sort all games on time.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Sketch

still not sure why there are so many rus teams in EUROPEAN tf2l. there is literally a big enough Russian scene for their own massive league. i just dont understand it makes no sense.

All Russians who play in this league are thinking this about all ‘Westerners’… So they join etf2l to do just that.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

All Russians who play in this league are thinking this about all ‘Westerners’… So they join etf2l to do just that.

naa coz there’s some really nice guys in the russian scene. but most are just 12 year old douchebags, like the french

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

naa coz there’s some really nice guys in the russian scene. but most are just 12 year old douchebags, like the french

xD

Trane

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

That’s a horrible generalisation, and you shouldn’t liken the two of them.

At least the Russians put up some resistance, the French just surrender if they lose mid.

skiter

WDW
starlight

Quoted from Sketch

ping isnt that much of an issue with most rus these days either its just the playing times. i think we are quite lucky in our div with available times to play. it should be relatively easy to sort all games on time.

Actually playing times it’s the biggest problem even inside the country. Bunch of time zones you know (like from cet +1 here and cet+8 at the east)
And even russians don’t wanna play with russians except if enemy is really nice one and not 12y.o. douchebag :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »