Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 19th September 2011 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Kind of a bad attitude to lose motivation just because you’re not as highly placed as you would like. We hoped to be playing in Division 2, we have had good results against some of the teams placed there in pcws and even officials (albeit a couple of months back in Albert’s Cup) but the thing is…ETF2L is a league and you have to prove yourself in official matches, that is the bread and butter of competitive TF2 and we’re more than happy to earn our spot next season.

After all it is playing the game each day as a team that keeps the game alive.

stvv

WUL

n2o, if you truly have a massive problem about being div3 then you should go directly to admins instead of posting here, since as bill said, if you do end up doing badly/not as good as you say you’re just going to be trolled. This happened to us in wireplay and we dropped to be put on the waiting list – have you tried seeing if you can do this? :x. Sucks that you’re lower than you think you can play but, its better to talk to the admins about it other than mad post on this.

also i’m liking the divs admins, gj :). Hope to see some decent STV’s from prem and div1 :D

rytis

PrettyGay

very awesome divs. gl to everyone playing your matches!

WLL

Quoted from p0Le

[…]

Will some SC make the difference here?

StarCraft?

Zadkiel

Good luck everyone. Well done with the divs, Admins, thanks for doing a job I’d hate to do :)

Here’s hoping for a top-2 place in div6b for Definitive.

barEEE

Quoted from stvv

n2o, if you truly have a massive problem about being div3 then you should go directly to admins instead of posting here, since as bill said, if you do end up doing badly/not as good as you say you’re just going to be trolled. This happened to us in wireplay and we dropped to be put on the waiting list – have you tried seeing if you can do this? :x. Sucks that you’re lower than you think you can play but, its better to talk to the admins about it other than mad post on this.

also i’m liking the divs admins, gj :). Hope to see some decent STV’s from prem and div1 :D

already done this

MIndYe

[hePPa]

http://chriskendall.eu/archive/otherstuff/popcorn.gif

SteveyJJ

CoWC

I think the admins will always look at the history of a team before placing them in a division. Official matches are just one game a week, you can still continue to get pcw’s against good teams and solidify your place there for next season. I think the most commendable quality for a team is in its ability to stick together.

Trane

Quoted from SteveyJJ

I think the most commendable quality for a team is in its ability to stick together.

Amen, that’s what I’ve always tried to promote.

konr

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Friendly reminder to those who complain: http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-13650/page-32/?recent=259939#post-255923

We’ll get a laugh out of it, but you might want to just stay quiet for your own good.

I like how you replied to caneD as if he was wrong and then KP went on to get gold as he stated. Rofl.

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from MIndYe

http://chriskendall.eu/archive/otherstuff/popcorn.gif

thank you for this!!!

gj admins never gonna please everyone, but i’m happy so thats good enough for me <3

Skully

at this moment, I hate my div, mainly because we have a team who was div4 in S8 and exe.cute who IMO I feel should be in div4. however, I still feel confident of a top3

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3980096/we-didnt-start-the-flame-war

freshmeatt

‹Con›

I don’t know why people whine about apparent improper div placement whatsoever. If you people want to play stronger opponents, then play pcws against them, roll your div and skip two divs next season, what’s the problem? If you want to be good and prove that to others, then you have to be able to beat everyone weaker than you.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

knockout is in div2.

this is stupid.

@_@

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »