Forum

[S10] Provisional Divisions Feedback Thread!

Created 14th September 2011 @ 12:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »

torden

broder
syster

I haven’t seen anyone requesting a demotion of a weak team that’s won their promotion, seems a waste of time to jump on a debate about it. This is about establishing a playoff system to get finite answers to close calls and skill guesswork. Despite this season standing at a bit of a ground zero, it’s not the first time we’ve been at that pickle (closest to me, the broder vs idk frogs case of season7), and certainly won’t be the last. Give teams a chance to show what they’re good for!

Edit: Also makes me wonder if all the promotion/relegation playoffs should be done right before the start of new seasons, and not at the end, particularly regarding seasons with long time in between.

dougiie

CotC

can you put teams that have a large time difference like +2 hours or whatever in the same div xDD

having a nightmare trying to organise a game in wireplay with this situation!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from dougiie

can you put teams that have a large time difference like +2 hours or whatever in the same div xDD

having a nightmare trying to organise a game in wireplay with this situation!

We are trying our best to not put that many teams from Spain/Uk in the same division as Russians/Finns, yes.

Setlet

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
We are trying our best to not put that many teams from Spain/Uk in the same division as Russians/Finns, yes.

Spain actually has the CET timezone (Portugal has CET-1)

catman

try to make divs which only contain russians

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

This topic is not about cheaters in this league but about the provisional divisions. Removed some offtopic comments.

Zebbosai

http://box.jisko.net/i/b02e1bc7.png Sick

rtan

-9w-

gape?

Quoted from medfoo

Bööööh, Canfo+Baerbel shitadmins to the max! wont let us play in div 6 >_<
but love you anyway

That said, why are you going low divs when you obviously have highly experienced players? You don`t really belong in div 5.

Just curious that`s all. ;)

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Zebbosai

http://box.jisko.net/i/b02e1bc7.png Sick

Soo good

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from torden

Needs playoff between crack clan, ckras, yoyotech and equilibrium. There is enough time.

+1
I suggested it to Canfo yesterday or 2 days ago, he said there isn’t enough time :/

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
+1
I suggested it to Canfo yesterday or 2 days ago, he said there isn’t enough time :/

There is!

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
+1

If only the same thing had been suggested every season for as long as anyone can remember, we might have had the “time” to make the necessary preparations.

…….

evokje

WiK?

How is there no time? the season didin’t start yet

Mark

Phase

There was time for a 5v5 cup too. Please remember how the admins operate.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »