Forum

New Ads Feedback Thread!

Created 13th September 2011 @ 22:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Sketch

MM

My apologies sidesow

Taoism

Looks totally awful and destroys the actual look of the webpage, makes it look like cheap piece of 10th min work webpage

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Taoism

Looks totally awful and destroys the actual look of the webpage, makes it look like cheap piece of 10th min work webpage

this + thanks god theres ad blocker..

atmo

Who approved an ad with Comic Sans in it?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Back on topic here folks,

I think Ads is a cool guy and should probably be paid for all the time and effort he puts in to the scene.

kaidus

WiK?

At least fix the background so the ads blend in rather than looking pasted on over the top of a pre-existing page.

destroYer

ads?

quell

UbeR |

Pardon the necro, but the Multiplay on the right is an outright lie. Multiplay does NOT offer 50% discounts on TF2 Match servers, but a 20% discount. (Unless I am looking in the wrong places.)

That said, a 20% isn’t worth the random crashes I’ve experienced on their servers during match time.

AnimaL

Quoted from quell

Pardon the necro, but the Multiplay on the right is an outright lie. Multiplay does NOT offer 50% discounts on TF2 Match servers, but a 20% discount. (Unless I am looking in the wrong places.)

That said, a 20% isn’t worth the random crashes I’ve experienced on their servers during match time.

:o haha used to be 50%, what the fuck? :D id never pay 5 euros for server that crashes all the time if you enable stv recording :DD

Last edited by AnimaL,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5