Forum

[S10] Unlocks Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from jkr

[…]

It s the new whitelist i think they make an mistake u have to set the upgradeable weapons i think to “1”. They are under the note //renamed weapons i think

think so? :D

archy

the admins took the right decision by going vanllia + medlocks (+crossbow for that matter)

the mindset of most (Note: most, not everyone) of the tf2 community is: “He uses weapon X, it annoys me because it kills me. It must be banned. I dont want to find a way to counter it.” (At least it feels like that because the haters and whiners are always louder than those who just deal with stuff.)

Instead of: “He uses weapon X, I should find its weakness, exploit it like there is no tommorow and give him the bill for it.”

Some unlocks were very balanced, like the Flare Gun. Others however are stupidly OP. But allowing only a few specifc unlocks amongst this huge spectrum of new weapons makes the ruleset only unneccesarily complicated. The current ruleset is the best for the current state of the game/community.

GJ Admin team

Warcloud

[MC]

Season 10 has the best rules and map pool imo

Season 10 has the worst rules and map pool imo

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

I think, ban the Axtinguisher is a bad choice. With this item, we can be more effective with pyro and not just W+MOUSE1 (sometimes mouse2).
Gunslinger ban is a bad choice too. It gives an other playstyle for the engi. We can be more agressive.
So, if you want to make a more colorful league and wars, and want to see these classes more often , then don’t ban these items.

ps.: degreaser + flare gun is a beast combo for those who can play with pyro :)

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from GhostjAAH `

I think, ban the Axtinguisher is a bad choice. With this item, we can be more effective with pyro and not just W+MOUSE1 (sometimes mouse2).
Gunslinger ban is a bad choice too. It gives an other playstyle for the engi. We can be more agressive.
So, if you want to make a more colorful league and wars, and want to see these classes more often , then don’t ban these items.

ps.: degreaser + flare gun is a beast combo for those who can play with pyro :)

noone cares about pyro and engy for 6v6, unless for a minunte or two

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

When all is said and done Vanilla + medlocks will be the best way to go, I hope Division 5/6 teams will adapt to it as when I last mixed with them they still used a lot of unlocks.

Quoted from Hildreth

When all is said and done Vanilla + medlocks will be the best way to go, I hope Division 5/6 teams will adapt to it as when I last mixed with them they still used a lot of unlocks.

Maybe they are waiting for you (ETF2L) to release the new über whitelist/cfg?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Gunslinger is the best unlock ever made.

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Gunslinger is the best unlock ever made.

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Why are strange weapons banned? :(

And I would love to see more unlocks allowed next season, I’m all in for different playstyles!

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Asskicker

Why are strange weapons banned? :(

They’re not, yet somebody added them to the whitelist.

Quoted from Asskicker

And I would love to see more unlocks allowed next season, I’m all in for different playstyles!

No, you aren’t :p

WDH

LEMon

IMO this is ruining all possible strategies involving creative off-classing.
To mention a few: Battle engie, pyro w/ puff n’ sting, sniper jarate pushes or huntsman spam in corridors.

A bad decision with banning pretty much everything which will make everything a tad more boring.
Everything in my own opinion…of course…

Sketch

MM

Quoted from WDH

IMO this is ruining all possible strategies involving creative off-classing.
To mention a few: Battle engie, pyro w/ puff n’ sting, sniper jarate pushes or huntsman spam in corridors.

A bad decision with banning pretty much everything which will make everything a tad more boring.
Everything in my own opinion…of course…

ineffective troll

WDH

LEMon

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

ineffective troll

I’m not trolling at all.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »