Forum

Delete teams? :D

Created 27th June 2011 @ 01:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Mordi

≧◡≦

I think you should delete all those teams that doesn’t have any league/cup history, and doesn’t have any players in the roster. There’s just to many of them :)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

+1

pena

Why?

.____________.

Quoted from pena

Why?

Because when you search for a team, going through 10 different ones with similar names for the right one is pointless. Also, why not.

pena

Quoted from .____________.

[…]

Because when you search for a team, going through 10 different ones with similar names for the right one is pointless. Also, why not.

This is really a non-issue. You can always just search by the player names. It is pretty clear that even small changes require a huge effort from the admins so i really don’t think they should be wasting their time on useless things like this. (Fix the search first.)

alfa

[…]

they should fix the search button, you can find a team or player pretty easily then

Jammi

I didnt even notice theres anything broken with the search engine. It works like a charm for me.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Search works for me but i agree that they need to focus on bigger issues than deleting empty teams etc. (maybe delegate that to some admins who have little else to do now the season is finished)

RaCio

GoT²

Deleting teams without cup/league history would take a bit to much time to do manually. Deleting leaderless teams would be easier, but if any of those teams have cup or league history the archives will break.

So with that being said:

More site coders equals more features.
Apply now!

[email protected]

Spira

What about a feature that allows you to delete your own team?

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

ofc, i don’t know database structure, but It’s hard to believe that you can’t query for teams with no leader and no cup/league history.

Asteryz

Br0
Chive

He’s asking for website coders. So my gues is the webinterface cant query them.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

gimme admin rights and i will do it for you :D

.____________.

Quoted from pena

[…]This is really a non-issue. You can always just search by the player names. It is pretty clear that even small changes require a huge effort from the admins so i really don’t think they should be wasting their time on useless things like this. (Fix the search first.)

Well yeh, its not really an issue. Just don’t see how you can say “why”. As overall, why have hundreds of different russian teams with tiny variations in their name and no history because someone wasn’t happy with what they named it? Atleast once a week you see a handful of random new teams in “recent additions” which have no one in them because one person joined and left within the space of 2 minutes.

But yeh, fix the forum search instead. Its been poo for years.

kaidus

WiK?

[…]

Well yeh, its not really an issue. Just don’t see how you can say “why”. As overall, why have hundreds of different russian teams with tiny variations in their name and no history because someone wasn’t happy with what they named it? Atleast once a week you see a handful of random new teams in “recent additions” which have no one in them because one person joined and left within the space of 2 minutes.

But yeh, fix the forum search instead. Its been poo for years.

qué?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »