Forum

About scheduling default dates

Created 10th November 2010 @ 11:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »

Tikcus

Quoted from RaCio

Stop repeating yourself, I already responded to your questions/accusations 2 pages ago. http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-14217/page-9/?recent=247901#post-243070

Using words like unlucky, or as you put it ‘could have been set better’
These are words trying to dodge the fact a mistake by the admin team has been made, and has not been fixed.

Either, say we made a mistake and are now unable/unwilling to do anything about this, or keep pretending it’s not your fault. Or actually do what is right and give this team a chance to play the game

*edit*

I also think you should publish the guidelines used when setting default dates, so Clans know for the future where they stand

*edit 2*

Racio I was responding to the latest post by Canfo, which needed to be responded to, I don’t want to constantly waste my time responding to pointless posts.

Restore/earn some respect and do the right thing

I will not be responding any more to this thread

Mitt Romney

Six

You don’t understand Tickus’ feelings admins, cut the politically correct talk and get on your knees begging for forgiveness!
(even though what you already said basically answers every question, tell him you’re sorry so he can be happy…)

Tob

Wooo!
FDM

i think admins actually know that they made mistake, but they are just too yellow and proud to recognize. Otherwise they’re must be dumb as a stone.

I mean look at this thread. Everyone with more than two brain cells agrees with me.

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

Quoted from Tikcus

snip

I also think you should publish the guidelines used when setting default dates, so Clans know for the future where they stand

snip

I agree with this.

@rest of thread, stop arguing, I’m all out of popcorn.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Tob

i think admins actually know that they made mistake, but they are just too yellow and proud to recognize. Otherwise they’re must be dumb as a stone.

I mean look at this thread. Everyone with more than two brain cells agrees with me.

Sad but true, that’s all I have to say.

ashkan

Your questions were answered satisfactorily a long time ago. I understand why they did what they did. Sure, I might blame them for it, but I’d blame you as a leader at least as much. In any case, I understand that these things happen and solutions don’t always work out for the best. What you’re doing now is bordering on harassment. It only demotivates the administrators, with the final result being them quitting. It’s not worth it, not for something this small.

This degree of stubornness will NEVER help you in life. Learn to become more humble and open-minded, and learn how to put things behind you.

That’s all I’ve got to say, I’m not going to discuss this any further.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Tob

i think admins actually know that they made mistake, but they are just too yellow and proud to recognize.

Nice try, but no. Re-read the thread, I already said I could have placed the default date better if more time was invested. Considering I had already spend about 12-15 hours on the league by Thursday, when I did the default dates between study hours, I did not have that time or motivation, sorry for that. You can continue to whine all you want but I’m not going to fall on my knees for making a slight error after countless hours of volunteer work when you couldn’t even be arsed to spend less then 5 minutes to schedule your game up until when there was only 1 day to play the game. Think of it what you want.

As for your replay. I’m not judging my own cases so other admins can and always could issue a replay at any time they want. And I’m sure that you would have gotten it if you at least showed some incentive on the match page (e.g. it not taking 25 hours to react on the default date).

Tob

Wooo!
FDM

sorry that you feel my last post applies to you.
i have already noticed that your mind hasn’t the ability to understand the situation.
so stop shitting or – how you maybe would call it – searching for arguments.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Monkeh

I’ll apply later tonight.

Did you get my email?

humbug

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Did you get my email?

lol Monkeh. If your still willing to take this on your signature should read “with the skin of a rhinoceros since 1977”

RaCio

GoT²

1 e-mail is definitely proportional to the size of this thread and interest shown is this subject by the community.

Creating a special role for this one person is something we will definitelly consider. Or we might just wait till the next round of regular admin applications.

octochris

(0v0)

well i would apply, but we all know i’m a fucking terrible candidate. make that two.

Spike Himself

TC

Three.

Monkeh

Quoted from humbug

lol Monkeh. If your still willing to take this on your signature should read “with the skin of a rhinoceros since 1977”

Meh, Sticks and stones…etc. Also: http://www.liverpoolchamberblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/monkey_rhino_crop.jpg

Quoted from RaCio

Creating a special role for this one person is something we will definitelly consider. Or we might just wait till the next round of regular admin applications.

Either way is cool with me. Would have been nice to have recieved some kind of, ‘We’ve received you email and are considering options’, reply in the meantime, but whatever, I know you’re all busy and what not.

RaCio

GoT²

You can be our secretary!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »