Forum

ETF2L Pickup

Created 18th September 2010 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

comanche

[S\'n\'P]

i think it will be better if u will help to finish tf2 matchmaker because we don’t need etf2l pickup (we already have one).

Not here

Quoted from Admirable

This is so obvious I’m sure someone has suggested it before…

Now that Multiplay are our sponsors, why not combine ETF2L with ailing #mpuktf2.pickup in some tf2lobby-esque web platform?

You can easily skill filter, block banned players, etc based on the ETF2L database.

How hard would it be to code something like that to work with WordPress?

Would be great PR too! :>

+1

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Skyride

I decided against for the simple reason that I think its too much power for one entity to hold.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/99305/TF2/greatpower.png

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’m not trying to step on the toes of any pickup operators or whatever.

Having a massive database of registered players, steamids, histories and a partnership with a huge server provider and combining those two together is just a no brainer; it makes sense.

You will be maximising usage of the resources Multiplay provide, as I imagine the ETF2L servers are largely dormant (particularly outside of evening hours) and also adding more value to the ETF2L brand.

It just seems like a matter of connecting the dots to me, I have no experience of coding for WordPress but I could certainly learn if no one else was willing to take the project on.

What say you ETF2L Admins?

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

I just want to add that #mpuktf2.pickup2 has seen a huge increase in activity over the past couple of days. All div3+ players, that meet requirements, should get their requests in so we can get the channel alive in kicking to it’s former glory.

Quoted from Fisshu

I just want to add that #mpuktf2.pickup2 has seen a huge increase in activity over the past couple of days. All div3+ players, that meet requirements, should get their requests in so we can get the channel alive in kicking to it’s former glory.

#pixeltf2.pickup is dying :/

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

#pixeltf2.pickup is dying :/

Different service for different players tbh. I played pu2 myself a couple of nights ago, was a nice change. Pixel kind of dies down in activity and comes back, its happened a few times before, don’t worry. Its a monday, people going back to work, back to PCW’s etc, it’ll be back going again tomorow. :)

Don’t worry Admirable, I don’t think anyone’s taking it the wrong way at all, I’m certainly not. :)

David

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Different service for different players tbh. I played pu2 myself a couple of nights ago, was a nice change. Pixel kind of dies down in activity and comes back, its happened a few times before, don’t worry. Its a monday, people going back to work, back to PCW’s etc, it’ll be back going again tomorow. :)

Don’t worry Admirable, I don’t think anyone’s taking it the wrong way at all, I’m certainly not. :)

This, i mainly only have time to play pickups on the weekend!

Daggial

fap

would be great to have a single pickup platform for everyone, with some kind of option where you can create a lobby and choose to exclude certain skill levels. So we don’t have to get a different channe for l337 players (mpuk pug2), mid ones (pixel) or noobs (mpuk pug1).
Let’s wait for nightbox’s mega project :)

bìester

+1

Dummy

Quoted from Daggial

would be great to have a single pickup platform for everyone, with some kind of option where you can create a lobby and choose to exclude certain skill levels. So we don’t have to get a different channe for l337 players (mpuk pug2), mid ones (pixel) or noobs (mpuk pug1).

never going to come out, you heard it here

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
never going to come out, you heard it here

Everyone already knew it when they saw who was behind it.

PS: <3 my boxes.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Daggial

A monkey has more chance making that than nightbox.

droso

o/

Quoted from Fisshu

I’ve played in div2 for 6 months.
Got invited two times by BuN. I still can’t join the damn channel… :(

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Daggial

It would also be nice if I could choose my opponents based on mouse settings, facial tone, hair colour, inner leg size, favourite music genre, ethnic origin, A-Level (or equivelant) test results and body proportions.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »