Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 69 70 71 ... 74 Next »

ash

(Legend)
:D

“prec_mode” = “2”
archive
– 0-turn off addon.
1-record only curstomnamed demos.
2-record all demos (on servers with mp_tournament 1).
3-record all demos

fkp

oh, thanks, ash.

Goreston

I think tonight’s update has caused the crash on prec start to happen again. Can anyone else confirm?

Luop90

Yep, sourcemod went down as well.

GG Volvo.

Selek

Dr. med.

Can unfortunately confirm. Oh come on Valve. Again? :(

Oupa

Nave

How do they even manage to break it all over again volvo pls

Aron Parker

yep prec down :( fuck

Popcorp

R.I.P Again!

Inb4 Orange won’t update it

Zoub

No need for an update, just revert back to version 2.0.5

Quoted from Goreston

I think tonight’s update has caused the crash on prec start to happen again. Can anyone else confirm?

Developers removed new method in IFileSystem which broke version 2.0.5. After this tf2 update 2.0.5 is working again.

Last edited by Orange,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Did you add anything new to version 2.0.6 that 2.0.5 doesn’t have, or just fix it?

Just thinking since I’m pretty sure that people would just download the latest version of the plugin and then it would end up being broken to them. But if you didn’t add anything then you could just rerelease 2.0.5 as the “new” 2.0.7 version, lol.

Kengur

Quoted from Bloodis

But if you didn’t add anything then you could just rerelease 2.0.5 as the “new” 2.0.7 version, lol.

Prec 10

oxocuboid

(ETF2L Donator)
LOOΠΔ

Quoted from Kengur

[…]

Prec 10

Prec X Mountain Goose?

Though I know I should be wary,
Still I venture someplace scary;
Ghostly hauntings I turn loose …

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Quoted from Bloodis

Did you add anything new to version 2.0.6 that 2.0.5 doesn’t have, or just fix it?

Just thinking since I’m pretty sure that people would just download the latest version of the plugin and then it would end up being broken to them. But if you didn’t add anything then you could just rerelease 2.0.5 as the “new” 2.0.7 version, lol.

ye i should bump it to 2.0.7, will do it at evening. I think they will revert reverting, and 2.0.6 will be working again

Last edited by Orange,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 69 70 71 ... 74 Next »