PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 68 69 70 ... 74 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Popcorp

Could 1 of the admins update Download link in Help > Recording demos with the P-REC plugin?
http://etf2l.org/help/p-rec

Done, also huge thanks Orange. I think everyone realises how much we depend on P-REC once it breaks for a while.

Kengur

Quoted from rytis

have my children <3

wait, do programmers nowadays get to score for just building existing code on to nightly libs? damn, I’m in the wrong business…

private_meta

STDs

Quoted from Kengur

[…]
wait, do programmers nowadays get to score for just building existing code on to nightly libs? damn, I’m in the wrong business…

It wasn’t Sex that was offered, just the kids :D

Btw, thanks, orange

private_meta

STDs

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Done, also huge thanks Orange. I think everyone realises how much we depend on P-REC once it breaks for a while.

You are still referring to v2.0.5 in the text!

Edit: not anymore, thanks

Last edited by private_meta,

iridescentFUZZ

Many thanks, Orange!

Kengur

Quoted from private_meta

It wasn’t Sex that was offered, just the kids :D

smart move… :D

jay

Synergy™

you should call yourself p-daddy because you saved us all

irfx

EPA

Слава Україні!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Awesome! :)

Orange

KORE
element //

Quoted from irfx

Слава Україні!

Героям слава! :)

Luop90

Hey, I’m having an issue where at the end of matches, prec outputs “Stop record” but doesn’t actually end the demo. Anyone else having that issue?

Kengur

No

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Luop90

Hey, I’m having an issue where at the end of matches, prec outputs “Stop record” but doesn’t actually end the demo. Anyone else having that issue?

Check your config.cfg, make sure you don’t have an alias that overwrites the stop command.

Luop90

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Check your config.cfg, make sure you don’t have an alias that overwrites the stop command.

That was the problem, thanks! :)

fkp

i installed 2.06 version, got the message “Recording only curstomnamed demos” (c), changed prec_mode to 1, but prec not working :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 68 69 70 ... 74 Next »