Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 64 65 66 ... 74 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Blakeydog2

[…]
this is where i am putting it. C:Program Files (x86)Steam SteamApps Fortress 2 tf custom. on the website http://etf2l.org/help/p-rec/ that is where it says to put it, and it has a sound file.

I don’t know what you are downloading but the prec zip file download contains 3 files besides the readme text file:
– PREC.dll
– PREC.vdf
– PREC.cfg

None of which are sound files.

The directory these files should go in is tf/custom/mycustomfiles/addons/ (where ‘mycustomfiles’ could be anything you want)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Blakeydog2

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I don’t know what you are downloading but the prec zip file download contains 3 files besides the readme text file:
– PREC.dll
– PREC.vdf
– PREC.cfg

None of which are sound files.

The directory these files should go in is tf/custom/mycustomfiles/addons/ (where ‘mycustomfiles’ could be anything you want)

When i put the three files into the directory my tf2 crashed.

Last edited by Blakeydog2,

Kond3P

Aviate
Insane

So I like to pub alot and funny things happen really often and I wan’t P-rec to record all of it without too much space.

Is it possible to only delete useless non-tournament mode demos and still keep all the others from lobbies and matches?

It would also be incredibly useful to have it only save the part (maybe 2000 ticks before) where the bookmark actually is and delete the rest of it. It’s likely that every time I play a 1-3h session of pubs there is at least one bookmark worthy moment. So there wouldn’t be many “useless” demos. One solution would be to split up the recordings to maybe 20k tick proportions. How would I actually do this?

Selek

Dr. med.

Hi, after the update TF2 crashes when I choose a class and PREC starts recording (I record everything, not only comp matches). Deleting it from the custom folder solves that. Anyone else with the same problem?

Kaneco

Quoted from Selek

Hi, after the update TF2 crashes when I choose a class and PREC starts recording (I record everything, not only comp matches). Deleting it from the custom folder solves that. Anyone else with the same problem?

according to the tf.tv forums there are a lot of people with that problem

someone needs to get ahold of orange and hold him hostage until he updates the goddamn plugin, we cant live without it (j/k but please orange, we need u)

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

fix

maidos

gonna see if my 15 euros donation would get him to fix the update

Lupus

IKEA

:((((( I can’t live without you

AnimaL

Valve, really?

maidos

Orange: i’ll try to fix it at this weekend

Oupa

Nave

Hoping this time a new version comes either open source or with more ppl on board so orange doesn’t need to be the only one working on it.

Also someone edit the thread title so it doesn’t mislead anyone till it works again.

Lex.

[{SNS}]

P-rec got P-rekt, Source got Volvo’d too. Volvo plz

maidos

orange wont be making it open source since its badly coded, he rather wants someone to make a new plugin.

unu

Quoted from maidos

orange wont be making it open source since its badly coded, he rather wants someone to make a new plugin.

Whoever does it, can that person make it work with CS:GO too? If so that’d be much appreciated.

Last edited by unu,

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from Oupa

Hoping this time a new version comes either open source or with more ppl on board so orange doesn’t need to be the only one working on it.

Also someone edit the thread title so it doesn’t mislead anyone till it works again.

Well, that’s not the point anyway since the plugin must be signed by Valve to be allowed to use it on secured servers.

At this point it should be ingame feature anyways.

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 64 65 66 ... 74 Next »